Raceplay

I don't get it. You joined today and this is what you decided to post, when there's already a heated thread on this? Kind of makes me think you're a regular troll and you wanted to stir up trouble on your own. Totally grasping. At least be original.

.... did you mean to say you're back and not black?

noting is hotter then raceplay!! It’s not racist, it’s a slang way to say best dick ever! Fuck me with ur n$gger dick and let me deep throat that n off dick is empowering that bbc? Tell me I’m wrong.
You are wrong. How is it empowering for you to be be fucked by a Black man and then suck him off after?

I don't get it. You joined today and this is what you decided to post, when there's already a heated thread on this? Kind of makes me think you're a regular troll and you wanted to stir up trouble on your own. Totally grasping. At least be original.

.... did you mean to say you're back and not black?
No not at all, he’s there is other threads about this, but more traffic here. Raceplay is just my favorite taboo kink, no trolling.
You are wrong. How is it empowering for you to be be fucked by a Black man and then suck him off after?
not me but the women fucking me and sucking me off

No not at all, he’s there is other threads about this, but more traffic here. Raceplay is just my favorite taboo kink, no trolling.

Untrue. However! You should always know your crowd, if you don't care then continue on, and hopefully you won't get slammed 🤷🏼‍♀️

Oh you gotta use "quotes" then or else it's like you are exclaiming that to everyone.

I've been into raceplay as well, though my particular subsection involves Black Dominants, Masters, and Slaves. As well as with non-black submissives, slaves, and masochists. Even though the scenes I choose to organize and participate in are taboo, they do not involve any use of the "n" word.

Back