Questions for the women: What do you do for your black bull that you wouldn't do for your husband/boyfriend?

There is noting I wouldn’t do with my man that I’d do with a black man, I do everything with either and usually together. Kind of a weird question to me, but should like there are women who care more for the bull than their husband. I love mine and will do anything for him.
Not trying to be rude, but why even answer if the question was: “

Questions for the women: What do you do for your black bull that you wouldn't do for your husband/boyfriend?” Bless you!!​

Not trying to be rude, but why even answer if the question was: “

Questions for the women: What do you do for your black bull that you wouldn't do for your husband/boyfriend?” Bless you!!​

I don't think It's a strange question at all actually. Personally I don't discriminate between my lovers being a black white or anything else but there are some things that my husband actually won't do to me out of respect and love. For example.
He won't cum all over my face because he feels it's disrespectful and I quite honestly don't like it. But for some reason it's hot as hell for one of my other lovers to cum all over my face to "soil" me. I rarely do it but for some reason, someone who is not my husband, who is just using me as a sex toy and a piece of meat, with my permission of course, it's hotter and more taboo.
My lover's respect me and I have had a lot of them but to us, It's just physical, penetrative, filthy sex. Here's a question. Why would I have extra lovers if we're not going to do things different? if I want same I can just stay with my fantastic stud of a husband.

Nothing I do it all for my Husbands and anyone using m

I don't think It's a strange question at all actually. Personally I don't discriminate between my lovers being a black white or anything else but there are some things that my husband actually won't do to me out of respect and love. For example.
He won't cum all over my face because he feels it's disrespectful and I quite honestly don't like it. But for some reason it's hot as hell for one of my other lovers to cum all over my face to "soil" me. I rarely do it but for some reason, someone who is not my husband, who is just using me as a sex toy and a piece of meat, with my permission of course, it's hotter and more taboo.
My lover's respect me and I have had a lot of them but to us, It's just physical, penetrative, filthy sex. Here's a question. Why would I have extra lovers if we're not going to do things different? if I want same I can just stay with my fantastic stud of a husband.
Thanks for that, but I think you misunderstood. My question was not about the thread question, it was asking why even respond to a question that the answer is absolute saying that they would not do anything that they wouldn’t do with their husband or significant other. The fun is to read all the responses of how naughty and filthy we could be with others that, as you said and I agree, we would not do with our stud men. Thanks for responding to my question…

There was a similar question posed on another cuckolding-related forum site.
One of the wives replied: "I have anal sex with my husband but I have anal sex with my other men."
That statement left more than a few site members in confusion.
One of them asked: "But isn't that the same?" while
another one assumed: "You mean, you do not have anal with hubby?"
The wife shed a light on the subject matter
by replying: "No, I was correct. Anal with my other men means they fuck my ass with their big dicks. Anal with hubby means I fuck his ass with a big strapon dildo."
i thought that was funny. i remember almost spilling my dr!nk when i first read it. 🤣

Thanks for that, but I think you misunderstood. My question was not about the thread question, it was asking why even respond to a question that the answer is absolute saying that they would not do anything that they wouldn’t do with their husband or significant other. The fun is to read all the responses of how naughty and filthy we could be with others that, as you said and I agree, we would not do with our stud men. Thanks for responding to my question…
i understand what you were trying to say but honestly i can't agree for nothing other than linguistic reasons. "Nothing" is a valid answer to a question starting with "What do you do...?" in the English language. Besides, this is the "HotWife Lifestyle" subsection, not the "Cuckold Forum" and in "hotwifing" limiting the husband is not necessarily an element.
TBH i find it refreshing to read a different POV and many different perspectives that show the diversity of a sharing lifestyle. (y)

i understand what you were trying to say but honestly i can't agree for nothing other than linguistic reasons. "Nothing" is a valid answer to a question starting with "What do you do...?" in the English language. Besides, this is the "HotWife Lifestyle" subsection, not the "Cuckold Forum" and in "hotwifing" limiting the husband is not necessarily an element.
TBH i find it refreshing to read a different POV and many different perspectives that show the diversity of a sharing lifestyle. (y)
Thanks for the class. TBH, the POV on my sentence structuring was linguistically unnecessary to deconstruct. To some “Lifestyle” is fluid, and not phased by subsections. I absolutely love different perspectives, and am quite familiar with diversity with “sharing” of lifestyles. 👍🏾 🫡

wenn der gewust hätte was ich mit mir machen lasse und wie ich mich benutzen lasse ....
Ich hatte mal eine Ex, die ich abgöttisch geliebt habe und durch die ich so richtig zum Cuckolding kam. Sie hatte mich komplett verarscht und extrem viele Lügen erzählt was gar nicht nötig gewesen wäre denn ich hätte ihr eh alles erlaubt! Ich durfte nicht ficken, wurde nur gewichst und sie war oft am Wochenende feiern während ich zu Hause bleiben sollte. Natürlich kam ich dahinter und sie log noch mehr und stritt alles ab. Anfangs war ich traurig, enttäuscht und wütend aber wenn ich daran dachte dass dieses heiße Girl fremdfickt wurde ich extrem erregt und stellte mir andauernd vor dass sie junge, potente Ficker hat. obwohl ich mich total damit abgefunden hatte, konnte sie sich nicht vorstellen dass ich es ernst meine solch eine beziehung zu führen.
Ich weiß leider nur von einrm black den sie ein paar mal getroffen hatte wo angeblich nichts lief.... Es waren aber auch weiße jungs.
Du siehst : ich wusste es, doch aufgrund des idealbilds unserer Gesellschaft stritt sie alles ab, machte Schluß, obwohl ich es geil gefunden hätte sie zur Disco zu bringen und nach Hause (mit Begleitung)....
Vielleicht hätte dein Freund damals auch anders reagiert wenn er es gewusst hätte?

für einen deutschen bist du doch die perfekte Freundin! BBC und dir zusehen, sauber machen! Der wusste gar nicht was er verpasst hat!
Sie ist die perfekte Freundin für einen Beta der auf der Suche nach seinem Platz ist und herangeführt werden kann oder für bereits devote Kleinschwänze die genau wissen dass sie einem girl dienen wollen und die überlegenen BBC's ebenso verehren und darin ihre Erfüllung spüren.
Ihr Freund war leider noch nicht so weit.
Bei mir hat es auch lange gedauert diese Neigung so zu entwickeln dass ich den Lifestyle meiner Freundin als tabulose Schlampe unterstütze und als sexloser Partner leben will und sich auch gerne als Diener und Sklave benutzen lässt.

Eine Ex hat sich im Dom Rep Urlaub - den ich bezahlte - vom schwarzen Hotelbarchef ficken lassen. Als sie es mir erzählte wurde ich so geil dass sie verlangte dass ich mich bei ihr bedanke dafür und mich vor sie Knie und mich wichse. Am nächsten Tag sollte ich ihm ein Trinkgeld geben, - ich schämte mich in Grund und Boden..

An einem Tag lagen wir auf der liege am Pool. Auf einmal kam ihr Lover her, wir unterhielten uns. Dann schickte sie mich weg ihnen einen cocktail bringen. Als ich zurück kam grinste sie und verlangte dass ich mich vor ihre liege setze und ihre Füsse massiere. Es war mir peinlich aber ich machte es. Sie erzählte ihm dass ich regelmäßig auch ihre Füsse lecke und er keinerlei Streß zu erwarten habe. Er kannte sowas gar nicht, aber es gefiel ihm.

Ich hatte mal eine Ex, die ich abgöttisch geliebt habe und durch die ich so richtig zum Cuckolding kam. Sie hatte mich komplett verarscht und extrem viele Lügen erzählt was gar nicht nötig gewesen wäre denn ich hätte ihr eh alles erlaubt! Ich durfte nicht ficken, wurde nur gewichst und sie war oft am Wochenende feiern während ich zu Hause bleiben sollte. Natürlich kam ich dahinter und sie log noch mehr und stritt alles ab. Anfangs war ich traurig, enttäuscht und wütend aber wenn ich daran dachte dass dieses heiße Girl fremdfickt wurde ich extrem erregt und stellte mir andauernd vor dass sie junge, potente Ficker hat. obwohl ich mich total damit abgefunden hatte, konnte sie sich nicht vorstellen dass ich es ernst meine solch eine beziehung zu führen.
Ich weiß leider nur von einrm black den sie ein paar mal getroffen hatte wo angeblich nichts lief.... Es waren aber auch weiße jungs.
Du siehst : ich wusste es, doch aufgrund des idealbilds unserer Gesellschaft stritt sie alles ab, machte Schluß, obwohl ich es geil gefunden hätte sie zur Disco zu bringen und nach Hause (mit Begleitung)....
Vielleicht hätte dein Freund damals auch anders reagiert wenn er es gewusst hätte?
Sorry to say but perhaps she just didn't want to be in a relationship with you any sexual kink aside. o_O 🤷‍♂️

Lingerie:
  • Hubby’s favorite is me in garter, stockings, and heels. I’ll wear it for him if we’re going out, but I will not wear it for him in the bedroom.
  • I wear hubby’s favorite for bulls instead. Hubby can see it in the pics/vids and if he’s lucky in person while watching.

Pussy:
  • Hubby is pretty much cut off from my pussy. If he’s lucky, he’ll get it 1-2 times a year, but ONLY if it’s freshly stretched and he has to wear a very thick condom.
  • Bulls get unrestricted access to my pussy. No condom preferred.

Ass:
  • Hubby hasn’t been in my ass in years. He is not allowed in my ass at all.
  • Strictly reserved for bulls.
  • ATM also for bulls only.

Blowjobs:
  • Hubby gets the worse BJs from me. Mostly a hand job with my lips on the head of his dick. I don’t go past half his shaft. I make fake ******* sounds.
  • Bulls get the best BJs. Very little hands with all lips, mouth, and throat so it feels like another warm hole to fuck. Deepthroat only for bulls. Will prioritize his pleasure over me breathing and *******.
Time Limit:
  • When giving hubby his bad BJs, he has a maximum time of about 30 minutes. Otherwise I’m stopping and he can finish on his own.
  • Bulls get no time limits. I’ll deepthroat and worship them for hours. All 3 holes available as long as he wants.

Back