Question for the ladies

JTD585

Male
So, I've been with my wife for almost 9 years. A few of her closest friends (her circle is small) have all been in a relationship with a black guy at some point. I've never thought much of it until last year when she began talking about this guy at work (I'll call him P, as that's his first initial). More and more she would make small chat after work and she would bring him up. Last summer while hanging on the deck with her friend having beers after work I heard her smart watch buzz on the kitchen counter and noticed it was a text from P. I didn't look at it, but when I asked her why he was texting her, she got a bit defensive which I thought was odd. She also has become very good friends with a girl from work whom P refers to as his Auntie, and my wife has said that he hangs out at her house often. I can't help but wonder if my wife has any kind of interest in him. She has said that she thinks he is gross, but I can't help but wonder if she is being completely honest. Being a kinky perv I ordered a realistic black dildo and jokingly told her I did. She laughed it off as I'm not sure she actually believed me or not. One night I had decided to give it a try. I wasn't sure what to expect as it is easily 3 inches longer and somewhat thicker than me (yes I held it next to my hardon for a comparison beforehand). After having gone down on her for a little bit I pulled it out and began rubbing the head of it on her pussy lips. She was laying flat and wasn't looking at what I was doing, so I began to slowly slide it into her. She just lay there and let out a slight moan as I pushed the entire length inside her. Honestly I was surprised by this and I began to fuck her with it with slow strokes to which she made no objection. I took this as she was ok with it so I began to speed up the pace and as I did she began to thrust her pussy to meet my hard fast strokes. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face and within a few minutes moaned and came all over the thing. I was taken back by this and i haven't been able to stop wondering if there's something more to it and her. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

So, I've been with my wife for almost 9 years. A few of her closest friends (her circle is small) have all been in a relationship with a black guy at some point. I've never thought much of it until last year when she began talking about this guy at work (I'll call him P, as that's his first initial). More and more she would make small chat after work and she would bring him up. Last summer while hanging on the deck with her friend having beers after work I heard her smart watch buzz on the kitchen counter and noticed it was a text from P. I didn't look at it, but when I asked her why he was texting her, she got a bit defensive which I thought was odd. She also has become very good friends with a girl from work whom P refers to as his Auntie, and my wife has said that he hangs out at her house often. I can't help but wonder if my wife has any kind of interest in him. She has said that she thinks he is gross, but I can't help but wonder if she is being completely honest. Being a kinky perv I ordered a realistic black dildo and jokingly told her I did. She laughed it off as I'm not sure she actually believed me or not. One night I had decided to give it a try. I wasn't sure what to expect as it is easily 3 inches longer and somewhat thicker than me (yes I held it next to my hardon for a comparison beforehand). After having gone down on her for a little bit I pulled it out and began rubbing the head of it on her pussy lips. She was laying flat and wasn't looking at what I was doing, so I began to slowly slide it into her. She just lay there and let out a slight moan as I pushed the entire length inside her. Honestly I was surprised by this and I began to fuck her with it with slow strokes to which she made no objection. I took this as she was ok with it so I began to speed up the pace and as I did she began to thrust her pussy to meet my hard fast strokes. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face and within a few minutes moaned and came all over the thing. I was taken back by this and i haven't been able to stop wondering if there's something more to it and her. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.
This may sound old fashion to you but I can assure you it is standard a thousand years ago and will be standard a thousand years from today. If a woman is talking to some guy then there is something going on or about to go on. Women don’t waste time talking to men they are not interested in having sex with. Especially if she is married or has a serious boyfriend. They will avoid those conversations otherwise. If she gave him her phone number and he is texting her it means that she is interested in him at the very least. Period

This may sound old fashion to you but I can assure you it is standard a thousand years ago and will be standard a thousand years from today. If a woman is talking to some guy then there is something going on or about to go on. Women don’t waste time talking to men they are not interested in having sex with. Especially if she is married or has a serious boyfriend. They will avoid those conversations otherwise. If she gave him her phone number and he is texting her it means that she is interested in him at the very least. Period
In her line of work, each employee has their name and phone number on the weekly schedule. Anyone she works with has access to each other's phone numbers for business reasons. Not saying you're wrong, but none of the people she works with would have to ask for or give out their number.

If you're okay with the idea of her doing him, as a just for sex thing, then just have an open, calm discussion. Tell her you think it's hot for her to fuck a BBC if u can watch (could u take that?) I can be a slippery slope or just a bit of extra fun for her

If you're okay with the idea of her doing him, as a just for sex thing, then just have an open, calm discussion. Tell her you think it's hot for her to fuck a BBC if u can watch (could u take that?) I can be a slippery slope or just a bit of extra fun for her
A husband introduced me to his wife that wanted her first big black cock in her 55 life. Same old white little thin white dick she married.
Two rules
Condom
And one time only

At their house he was scared nervous. Hesitant. She was the same. I kissed her and said that I'd go home if she changed her mind. She said she was ok and didn't want me to go.
I was about to put my condom covered cock in her pussy but she reached down and rolled it off. Threw it in the floor. Grabbed my hips and pulled me in
So much for rule number 1
A few hours after I left. She texted me
and wanted me tomorrow night
Does Tom know?
She said not to worry about him just show up at 7.
Pulled in driveway. Knocked on front door. Tom answered with a surprised look on his face
I forgot something
Just then Nancy walked in past Tom grabbed my hand and led me to the couch. Sat down unzipped my shorts pulled out my cock and put it in her mouth. Didn't say anything to Tom.
So much for rule number 2

Just let her know that you are fully supportive if she has urges with another man and that you will be fine so long as she tells you about it (no sneaking around) And you should also put yourself in chastity so she can only have intercourse with the big black dildo or another mans cock. She will eventually want to get pounded and you are on your way and she will be the happiest wife in the neighborhood!

Back