QOS

tooelewife

Couple
From
TX, US
Hi My name is Connie I have been married for 35 years been in the swinging lifestyle for 30 of those. Thanks to some very dominant black men I met at a club 6 years ago I have found that I enjoy the hell out of being with black men and cuckolding my husband. I live in North Fort Worth Texas. Would love to find a bull that I can have fun with and humiliate my cuckold with.

Attachments

• 20240714_152417.jpg
    20240714_152417.jpg
    561.6 KB · Views: 93
Hi My name is Connie I have been married for 35 years been in the swinging lifestyle for 30 of those. Thanks to some very dominant black men I met at a club 6 years ago I have found that I enjoy the hell out of being with black men and cuckolding my husband. I live in North Fort Worth Texas. Would love to find a bull that I can have fun with and humiliate my cuckold with.
Let's chat! Love White Cuckold Couples!♠️🤴🏿💪🏿♥️

Hello. I am in North Fort Worth as well.

Back