Pussy free for a year or caged and no orgasm for six months

Pussy free for a year or caged no orgasm for 6 months

• Total voters
Being hard for hours and getting blue balls is deliciously frustrating too. Maybe this will be a different kind of frustrating but still fun.
I’m committing now. I’m ordering a super small one tomorrow when I get home.
My wife like to have regular sex with me when we are together so I won’t be one of those ‘forever caged’ guys. But it will be a fun diversion. Giving a presentation at work wearing a .5 inch cage will be very interesting the first few times I do it.
5 inch cage. Good for you my gf wishes I need one that big

Attachments

• 20211009_150444.jpg
    20211009_150444.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
Pussyfree with orgasms would be the way to go. Just think of all the ways you can tease him to orgasms in or out of has cage. With or without hands millking him.
Plus the added bonus of hours and hours of pussy worship.

So what does it mean when after 11 days no cumming, and one of my balls slides out of my cage on
It's own
Just back from a s
Walk and it felt weird
I reach down and there it is

So what does it mean when after 11 days no cumming, and one of my balls slides out of my cage on
It's own
Just back from a s
Walk and it felt weird
I reach down and there it is
you may need a smaller tighter ring
if it keeps happening
balls move up down all the time
balls will pull up to keep warm or when your very excited ie about to cum.

Day 11

What a hot night. 11 days no cumming. I wasn't in my metal cage but the black silicone one. She wanted to see how rubbing on that one with smooth edges would work out.
She loves it rub off next next me so we got close She grabbed the cage and said I want to fuck your little black cock.
She was very wet from making me watch her tease herself with her wand for a bit and had to stop herself before she came.
She started slow teasing her clit with my cage.
The big difference between this black and and my steel here fully enclosed I couldn't feel any of her wetness the steel with all the exposed spots I could. So it was a very big tease hearing hoe wet she was and not feeling a thing.
I had told her awhile back thst to deny me any of her wetness would make me insane. If she needed to suck me which she still loved (if she finally had a bbc I think that would change fat ) make me wear a condom so I can't feet her hot mouth use the enclosed cage so I won't feel your wet pussy.
I told her I can't feel her as she rocked on the cage thst seemed to turn her on more. She grabbed my ass and pulled me in and I kinda got the idea now I wasn't robbing her clit but instead I was inside her as least thr cage was.
She was really trying hard. I said to bad it so small you deeper don't you she moaned yes. It almost seemed thst mu small cage like little cock was frustrating her she was fucking hard but it can only go I so much it'd not long. I whispered in her ear how hot I get when she denies me her pussy. She ficked harder. She said I need to get a bigger cage only to fuck her. I could feel my balls boiling and Tha to wa close to cumming and I told her. I said it would be hot to cum kn my cage again and she moaned. I said ypud never have to take me out. That seemed to get her over the top and she came right on my Cage I was so hot so close. Let's come together and she grabbed me cage and jerked it onto her clit. If you cum thr 30 days stsrts over. a second orgasm exploded her for and not me. She pulled away exhausted. We took off my cage for a cleaning and she said did you cum. I was so dripping with precum. She lubed her hand and jerled my dick and talked about the men on blackintowhite wanted to stretch her pussy she tease me a bit and left me till another day

What a hot night

Day 12

Last night was so hot we had to do it again

She loves the smooth silicone black cage rubbing on her clit. No sharp edges like my metal one.
As she moaned from her stimulation, she said she loves how hot it gets me her getting off that way.
We were a little tired so I slid my finger down to her dripping pussy
As my fingers danced along her wet slit I whispered in her ear about all those hot BBC who want to be her first. And how I'd beg to clean her up
She came quickly and tried to push my hand away but I said you're not done. My cock was throbbed in my cage. At this point I can feel it ooze all day. Another second and she had her second and we called it a hot night
At this point she should never let me out

Yesterday before the metal cake off sent her thus pic at work. Did she punish me for playing alone

Attachments

• 20211013_075540.jpg
    20211013_075540.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 28
Back