Post your Taboo Fantasy

My wife was so damn hot when she was pregnant, I got a vasectomy but we never got it verified cause we both liked the mystery of not knowing if it really took. She loves being pregnant and I fantasize frequently of her getting knocked up by a BBC bull and they both take a VERY serious interest in the pregnancy. She invites him to live with us "just until she has his baby". He moves in like a roommate and gives his baby mama aka my wife lots of attention. They hang out all the time and fuck like crazy. They keep insisting that it's just cause the pregnancy is making her so horny and everything will go back to normal after she has his baby. She still has sex with me in an attempt to honor our marriage, her swollen pregnant belly is so hot but her pussy has already been ruined for me, resized by his monstrous manhood. It's painfully obvious that she can't feel me anymore and she eventually stops bothering to fake her orgasms however; when they fuck in his room I can hear her screaming with pleasure and ecs.tasy. She eventually has his baby and he keeps saying that he will move out soon but I keep catching them still fucking (they don't hide it very well) and before long guess who is pregnant again.
We have a similar fantasy/desire that we want to make a reality. She has a Lover that she gets REALLY involved with, falls in love with, and stops any pretense of safe sex with him, BEGGING him for his baby. When she finally gets pregnant, they see each other right through the pregnancy and he is her only Lover during that time. This could involve him moving in and taking my palce in the master bedroom with her, or her spending significant amounts of time with him at his place. Overnights, weekends, longer if the need exists. I get jerked off occasionally telling me about their most recent encounters, no intercourse. And after she delivers they continue to see each other and she makes NO attempt to prevent another pregnancy from happening.......There are variations of this, where the guy doesn't really care that she's pregnant by him but comes around here and there just to use her to cum and she is available to him anytime. Or she has a Lover that shares her with friends, family, etc and she gets pregnant that way and has NO idea by who, except its a Black pregnancy. Something we hope to make a reality soon, before we are too old to really enjoy raising another. CW

I would say my biggest taboo fantasy would be to take part in one of those Czech sex house videos. Where basically part of you hangs out of a wall and men come into the building and just fuck away as you are restrained there. Always found it to be a hot fantasy.
I would LOVE to get pregnant this way!! Not a clue by who, and won't know the race until I deliver!! WOW, hot fantasy. J (the wife)

This is such a tough question😂
I think I would have to say my wife finding an older long term bull who is dominant over both of us. Our regular life would be the same as always but when it came to sex he would be involved. The idea of permanent chastity and pussy free sounds very exciting but scary at the same time, never feeling my wife again. I would love her to be the dominant figure of the household and regularly but playfully/lovingly humiliate me either about my penis size or by emasculating me. Maybe have her push me to help her service our long term bull?
I would love this!!

NFL combine in town and we communicate with an upper level management of one of the teams who let's me know he will have 5 other executives in his suite and I am to deliver my wife in a long overcoat with high boots and wearing only her bra underneath. As we ride up the elevator, I place a collar and leash on her and lead her down the hallway, knock on the door and as it opens, inside we see the men mingling with a ******* in their hand. She and I enter, I hand her over to the main BBC and he parades her around the room. I am there to make drinks for everyone and soon she is on her knees sucking cock as they all stay dressed and talk as if nothing is going on.

Back