Post your Taboo Fantasy

Wife taking pole dancing lessons and friend taking me to a strip club where she performs masked and I watch as other take her for a private show at the end of the night he gifts me with a private show with her where she uncovered her naughty face from whoring all night

My taboo fantasy might be a bit extreme.

I have this fantasy where my girlfriend and I takes photos and videos of us while we’re with a bull.

Her videos would be her in ******* taking it way deeper than I could ever fill her. And saying how much she prefers him over me.

For me, it would be Really humiliating stuff like a ******* side by side photo revealing my little pp compared to a enormous bull, me lapping up the juices underneath her while the bull fucks her, and my plastered smiling face covered in the bulls cum.

Then at a big party, like my birthday or something, she announces that she has a surprise for the audience and reveals everything. And I would just turn red as everyone watches. It would be somethi n consensual between us of course, but the thought of my friends knowing feels like a bit of a relief that I’d want to play around with.

Back