Post your Taboo Fantasy

The black... And.. the group.. or.. gangbang.. sex. :) But... sometimes I fantasize about... homeless people. :S
There's something wrong with me. They are so.. disgusting. They are dirty, smelly... Disgusting. But... my.. pussy... when i imagine these things my pussy starts going crazy. :)) However, I don't think I would ever dare to do this. To imagine.. Exciting. :) But...

The black... And.. the group.. or.. gangbang.. sex. :) But... sometimes I fantasize about... homeless people. :S
There's something wrong with me. They are so.. disgusting. They are dirty, smelly... Disgusting. But... my.. pussy... when i imagine these things my pussy starts going crazy. :)) However, I don't think I would ever dare to do this. To imagine.. Exciting. :) But...
My ex had that same fantasy, there's nothing wrong with you

Just throw you down in an alley or over a garbage can and f*ck you senseless

My business owes a supplier a ton of money. The business will go down if I don't satisfy the debt or make a reasonable offer acceptable to the supplier. The supplier is owned by a black guy who I have know for years. I have no other collateral or assets to pledge so as to avoid my business' demise. I explain the crisis to my wife. She says that she thinks that the supplier, who she has met at one of my company's Christmas parties, is a good guy and surely would be willing to compromise. I share my wife's kind comments with the supplier and to my shock proposes he that the slate would be wiped clean if I let him host my wife at his private summer home for the weekend. At first I'm appalled at the idea of pledging my wife's pussy as security. Then i am overwhelmed by excitement at the thought of my BBC virgin wife being owned by my black friend. To my surprise, my money loving wife agrees to entertain the supplier in all ways perverse. I am hard as a rock imagining my suburban luxury suv driving wife fucking like a street whore so as to settle a "black" debt.
You wish this would come true, don’t you!! Your wife is gorgeous and I’d love to have her for a weekend taking my black cock!!!

If you were my wife I would allow you yo fuck homeless black men in front of me.

My wife was so damn hot when she was pregnant, I got a vasectomy but we never got it verified cause we both liked the mystery of not knowing if it really took. She loves being pregnant and I fantasize frequently of her getting knocked up by a BBC bull and they both take a VERY serious interest in the pregnancy. She invites him to live with us "just until she has his baby". He moves in like a roommate and gives his baby mama aka my wife lots of attention. They hang out all the time and fuck like crazy. They keep insisting that it's just cause the pregnancy is making her so horny and everything will go back to normal after she has his baby. She still has sex with me in an attempt to honor our marriage, her swollen pregnant belly is so hot but her pussy has already been ruined for me, resized by his monstrous manhood. It's painfully obvious that she can't feel me anymore and she eventually stops bothering to fake her orgasms however; when they fuck in his room I can hear her screaming with pleasure and ecs.tasy. She eventually has his baby and he keeps saying that he will move out soon but I keep catching them still fucking (they don't hide it very well) and before long guess who is pregnant again.

My wife was so damn hot when she was pregnant, I got a vasectomy but we never got it verified cause we both liked the mystery of not knowing if it really took. She loves being pregnant and I fantasize frequently of her getting knocked up by a BBC bull and they both take a VERY serious interest in the pregnancy. She invites him to live with us "just until she has his baby". He moves in like a roommate and gives his baby mama aka my wife lots of attention. They hang out all the time and fuck like crazy. They keep insisting that it's just cause the pregnancy is making her so horny and everything will go back to normal after she has his baby. She still has sex with me in an attempt to honor our marriage, her swollen pregnant belly is so hot but her pussy has already been ruined for me, resized by his monstrous manhood. It's painfully obvious that she can't feel me anymore and she eventually stops bothering to fake her orgasms however; when they fuck in his room I can hear her screaming with pleasure and ecs.tasy. She eventually has his baby and he keeps saying that he will move out soon but I keep catching them still fucking (they don't hide it very well) and before long guess who is pregnant again.
Very hot fantasy! 🥵
I would add a little twist, her first pregnancy was actually from an all-black gangbang she had without telling you and has no idea who the real f a t h e r is. The guy living with you is just a guy she fucked soon after it, and she invited him to move in because she has started developing feelings for him...😈

Back