Post your pretty wife's face

That would be my dream. My princess dominated by a big black man. And I have to watch.
I've watched a girlfriend getting completely railed by a black guy we met on vacation. That was 100x hotter than I ever expected and was instantly addictive. Watching the pretty girl I loved be ragdolled by a big black guy and making her his whore for the night was beautiful. I wish I would have taken pics of video.

I've watched a girlfriend getting completely railed by a black guy we met on vacation. That was 100x hotter than I ever expected and was instantly addictive. Watching the pretty girl I loved be ragdolled by a big black guy and making her his whore for the night was beautiful. I wish I would have taken pics of video.
Except that it's a shame, but Sudar didn't make any videos. I imagine so improbably hot. The huge Black cock in her tight pussy.

Except that it's a shame, but Sudar didn't make any videos. I imagine so improbably hot. The huge Black cock in her tight pussy.
They looked great together. She was petite, 5'0 and slim, small tits, great ass, straight brown hair to her waist. He was very dark, about 6'3, very muscular, deep voice, long thick cock. She looked so beautiful getting fucked by him and manhandled. The best was when she was on all fours, he had her by the hair, smacking her ass hard and loud, and his hips were slapping into her ass loudly. She was in tears and pounding on the bed at time, but kept coming and loved every minute. We never did it again, but I wish we would have. I want my wife to do that.

Back