Post your pretty wife's face

bomboklart!! I heard that vibe before of him.. put him on ignore? :ROFLMAO: :qos: :qos: :qos: :lips: there are many impostors among us all permutations and combinations.. its a "faggot" thing
Yes, you’re right - there are many imposters here. This loser claimed to be a Black highly decorated, accomplished 55yo Army officer who Obama made into such “a chick magnet” that he fucked a new 25yo every week. 🙄 When real Black veterans exposed his lies, he called them “inarticulate” and “unfit to be officers.”

Normally I don’t care in the least about a white dude w/a Black dick fetish. Who can fault them for loving ♠️🍆, right?

But injecting MAGA nonsense into his delusions and then disrespecting real Black veterans? That’s taking his BS way too far.

Yes, you’re right - there are many imposters here. This loser claimed to be a Black highly decorated, accomplished 55yo Army officer who Obama made into such “a chick magnet” that he fucked a new 25yo every week. 🙄 When real Black veterans exposed his lies, he called them “inarticulate” and “unfit to be officers.”

Normally I don’t care in the least about a white dude w/a Black dick fetish. Who can fault them for loving ♠️🍆, right?

But injecting MAGA nonsense into his delusions and then disrespecting real Black veterans? That’s taking his BS way too far.
Well, the cuck, the white boi. His nature and mission is to corrupt everything he touches. the cuck wants to turn all women into whores fucking dozens of BBC in all holes everywhere so he can masturbate his little pee pee clitoris as black men wield and pound wife with his fetish for him... He gets off and ultimately as years go by she recognized that as black men we don't want hoes to take home to our children and our mothers....... thus, he wins and we all loose on the corrupt plantation......Cucks are racist in definition, concept and behavior as a rule. the black DICK and the white PUSSY together is the current commodity for him.

Back