Post your actual wife

Please login or become a member to view

Look at how beat up my girlfriends cunt is. She used to be a huge slut in her teen and early 20s so its got a lot of mileage on it. I have an above average dick almost 7 inches and kind of thick but I can slip it in to the base on the first stroke and bottom out easily. Barely any grip to her walls . Very sloppy. Her pussy deserves sooo much bigger than what I offer. Its About to be a whole lot looser once she gets some steady bbc daddys to properly pleasure her and make her squirt. She already said yeah and I plan on making her exclusively bbc only. Just trying to line up some bulls atm.
I want to lick her clean her up

Look at how beat up my girlfriends cunt is. She used to be a huge slut in her teen and early 20s so its got a lot of mileage on it. I have an above average dick almost 7 inches and kind of thick but I can slip it in to the base on the first stroke and bottom out easily. Barely any grip to her walls . Very sloppy. Her pussy deserves sooo much bigger than what I offer. Its About to be a whole lot looser once she gets some steady bbc daddys to properly pleasure her and make her squirt. She already said yeah and I plan on making her exclusively bbc only. Just trying to line up some bulls atm.
Mmmm, she has a deliciously sexy hot pussy.

Back