Post and Anterior Fornix

Rdonger

Male
Gold Member
IMG_4066.jpegWhen the head of a penis pushes into these two regions it does something to a woman no one else can do. Their eyes roll back in their head and they are unable to speak. It also causes very powerful cervical orgasms. When this is happening I have tried to communicate with my wife and her brain is somewhere else. I’ve even tried to talk about things that happened later and she has no clue what I’m talking about.

Unfortunately for most white men this can’t be reached with a short penis. Is is simply amazing how much better off our fam ly is since my wife started with her bull. Everything from arguments, bickering, counseling fighting has just gone away because another man rubs these two spots with the head of his penis once a month. When I come home from work the house is clean, k ids fed, dinner on the table and she is genuinely happy to see me!

He does ejaculate inside her so I’m sure that also has an effect on her serotonin level as well. But it really isn’t that big of a deal if you really weigh the benefits of giving a woman this one simple thing.

I highly recommend and wish we would have done this 20yrs ago.

Last edited:
Back