Possible to only do it once?

My boyfriend tells me once I get my first bbc I will want it again. I tell him I only want it one time and after that I won't even think about it. He keeps telling me after I get it once it will change, I'll keep wanting it and could even possibly catch feelings. I told him I have my heart set on being with him the rest of my life and it's not possible for me to catch feelings and ill be okay with only getting it one time. What's everyone's thoughts on this??
Like a good piece of chocolate 🍫 nobody can ever, have just one piece, and a good BBC is the same way!

A good BBC Bull will have you wanting more BBC as often as possible!♠️

I'm one of those Bulls that will whisper in your ear in front of your boyfriend, while I'm deep inside for the second time, talking about "didn't your boyfriend tell you that you were gonna want this black cock again"? You will say "yes"! Then I will tell you "tell him that he was right" while I'm stoking deep and and messing up your ability to talk!♠️

My boyfriend tells me once I get my first bbc I will want it again. I tell him I only want it one time and after that I won't even think about it. He keeps telling me after I get it once it will change, I'll keep wanting it and could even possibly catch feelings. I told him I have my heart set on being with him the rest of my life and it's not possible for me to catch feelings and ill be okay with only getting it one time. What's everyone's thoughts on this??
tell him the same: once he get his first bbc he will want it again :)

don't push yourself to do anything because of your brainless bf.
who is he to fo rce you to sleep with a stranger? what if you get sexually transmitted viruses etc?

Back