Politics, Politics, Politics

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Disappointed and stunned that Justin won but I am not going to protest what millions of other Canadians collectively decided. I wish we had Trump! ???????????

Disappointed and stunned that Justin won but I am not going to protest what millions of other Canadians collectively decided. I wish we had Trump!
The huge majority of US citizens wish you had Trump, too! Tell you what, offer the fool asylum in Canada when its all over HERE, I'm sure he'll consider your offer. Russia would probably be just as happy with possessing Canada as the US.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Disappointed and stunned that Justin won but I am not going to protest what millions of other Canadians collectively decided. I wish we had Trump! ???????????

guess you now know how us anti-trumpers feel.....hurts doesn't it!?

difference is....you didn't have another country interfering in your elections.....there the popular vote won out....here it didn't

The huge majority of US citizens wish you had Trump, too! Tell you what, offer the fool asylum in Canada when its all over HERE, I'm sure he'll consider your offer. Russia would probably be just as happy with possessing Canada as the US.
China must also greatly be disappointed. During our English debates there was no mention of what would happen to Meng Wanzhou, the C-level employee from Huawei that America ****** us to capture. Apparently she is still rotting here? The French debates touched on what might happen to her but nothing will change as Justin got his new mandate. If China had their say Justin would be kicked out, so at the very least China is not a huge power broker at the same level you claim Russia is because they want her home.

With regard to Trump I have no power to underwrite that decision personally just as you cannot offer Justin asylum @MacNfries, but if I could I would.

guess you now know how us anti-trumpers feel.....hurts doesn't it!?

difference is....you didn't have another country interfering in your elections.....there the popular vote won out....here it didn't
After the fact who knows? Justin had so much things against him maybe MrPutin did have a hand in his re-election @subhub174014 ? :unsure: For what reason is unclear because so many things blew up in Justin's face with the controversy with him in blackface and the SNC Lavalin scandal too? As I just told @MacNfries it definitely was not China! At the very least Justin lost his majority!

After the fact who knows? Justin had so much things against him maybe MrPutin did have a hand in his re-election @subhub174014 ? :unsure: For what reason is unclear because so many things blew up in Justin's face with the controversy with him in blackface and the SNC Lavalin scandal too? As I just told @MacNfries it definitely was not China! At the very least Justin lost his majority!

I would rather think it was the power of the Obama endorsement.....bet trump won't get that

Trudeau and Obama worked well together....compared to trump and Trudeau....WORLD ...for a short time liked the crazies...but have opened their eyes to the problems...just Like Israel and others

World Opinion of Trump and U.S. - FactCheck.org
https://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/world-opinion-trump-u-s
Sep 26, 2017 · World Opinion of Trump and U.S. The Pew survey shows that Trump received “higher marks than Obama in only two countries: Russia and Israel.” The increase was particularly pronounced in Russia, where 53 percent of those surveyed said they had confidence in Trump. Only 11 percent had expressed confidence in Obama.

At a campaign rally in Alabama, President Donald Trump said “the world is starting to respect the United States of America again.” Surveys suggest otherwise.

The Pew Global Attitudes Project found that citizens in 35 out of 37 countries have less confidence in Trump than they did in former President Obama. In some cases, far less confidence.

For example, 86 percent of Germans said they had “a lot of confidence” or “some confidence” in Obama, but only 11 percent said the same of Trump.

Separately, the Pew Global Attitudes Project measures foreign opinion of the United States. That survey found that only two of the 37 countries have a more favorable opinion of the United States since Trump took office.

The president made his remarks about world respect at a campaign rally, which got far more media attention for his criticism of professional football players who kneel during the pregame national anthem.

Thats what you get when you pick your survey group

those are fact checkers...…...not politically aligned.....you just don't like hearing anything bad about your man....better adjust....he will be impeached...….this term or the next...he will be impeached

but not a lot in favor of trump...….he knows it...used to like fox...now they started giving the facts....something he didn't want to hear.....so barr goes to Murdoc's house for a *******....next day their lead news man that told the facts resigns....mmmm how odd

those are fact checkers...…...not politically aligned.....you just don't like hearing anything bad about your man....better adjust....he will be impeached...….this term or the next...he will be impeached

but not a lot in favor of trump...….he knows it...used to like fox...now they started giving the facts....something he didn't want to hear.....so barr goes to Murdoc's house for a *******....next day their lead news man that told the facts resigns....mmmm how odd
it says group surveyed right

it says group surveyed right

seems to me.....even some of the fox polls were against trump....and that started the thing with him and barr going to Rupert...fox about as right as you can get....and still not favorable to trump....he will have to hire his own
and as for group surveyed....they don't know party affiliation they just call random numbers

you are searching now

Back