Politics in 2022

Yup - RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA - all RUSSIA

Americans have ALL been fooled but you ;}

If Russia did have control - it’s the Obama Administration’s fault - because REALLY - they were in CONTROL now weren’t they.

Con man is YOUR characterization NOT Allfor’s - keep your FACTS straight !!!! ;}

they are straight....allfor said trump by far the best.....I just said what he is best at!
If you notice anything else that needs a correction just let me know...be glad to help

(you being a good example of what he does with his con's)

Last edited:
good news....for those of you that feel you screwed up last election and voted for the wrong candidate...….trump is taunting Hillary into running…..and she is threatening to run

Russia on the brain - shouldn’t you be on to Ukraine with the rest of your flailing ilk.

might be good news for america

Hillary Clinton on Trump's 2020 Tweet: 'Don't Tempt Me'
https://www.mediaite.com/trump/dont-tempt-me...
23 hours ago · This morning, President Donald Trump mockingly invited Hillary Clinton to run for president again in 2020, remarking, “Only one condition. The Crooked one must explain all …

Hillary Clinton's 2020 Odds Trump 40% of Democrats in ...
hillary-clinton-2020-odds...
Sep 12, 2019 · According to data from PredictIt, “the stock market for politics,” there’s an outside chance that Clinton runs for president, and that percentage is trending up. Hillary Clinton’s 2020 Democratic primary odds are better than either Julian Castro’s or Cory Booker’s.

Hillary 2020? Trump better hope not. - The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by...
Oct 24, 2017 · Moreover, as Trump hates to be reminded, Clinton won the popular vote. While Trump welcomes a Clinton challenge in 2020, he may find himself regretting it if …

Warren can’t even tell the truth about getting pregnant and supposedly losing her job because of it - Liawatha ;}

kind of hard to lie about pregnant....stretching things there a tad bit aren't you

she could be the next world leader....well leader of this country anyway.....trump has our credentials shot around the world now

Better get caught up - she just lied about not being rehired as a teacher because she was visibly pregnant. It’s all horseshite - she has a SERIOUS problem with the truth and with portraying herself as a victim.

Back