Politics in 2022

wonder what loser the right will run now that Attila the None will soon be out of power....I'm sure pence would just love to jump in there…...that would be fine with me......a lot of republicans don't even like him

Graham?...he was in tears last time and couldn't understand how people picked trump over him....Cruz?...not likely..barely got re-elected and there is some questions about that

sure looks like the rethuglicans are in complete disarray.....but that's what happens when you back a snake...sooner or later he will crawl in a hole and leave you

That will never happen, President Trump 2020, 2024, 2028 yeee haaaa.

Trump Impeachment Odds Now at 60 Percent | Inverse
https://www.inverse.com/article/26292-donald-trump-impeachment-odds · Aug 09, 2019

Up To Date Odds on Trump Impeachment - Betting Presidents
trump-impeachment-odds
Sep 27, 2019 · Trump Impeachment Odds At Our Recommended Online Sports Books. If you like Trump impeachment odds at this level, bet $100 on this proposition. If he is convicted by The Senate during his 1st term in office, you’ll win $350. Add your original wager to the mix, and you’ll pocket $450.

The ONLY thing that is over my head is the pile of leftist horseshite propaganda you post in here - these threads are drowning in it.

well...….yes ...probably over your head.....you know nothing of nor understand facts of anykind….how would you know if you are a senile old fucker or not if it wasn't for facts

Your facts

Democrat facts

are not REAL facts
They are mostly propaganda - that MOST Americans can readily see through - like lil Shifty Schiff’s reading of President Trump’s transcript in Schiff’s own words not the president’s. It’s known as HORSESHITE :}

Your facts

Democrat facts

are not REAL facts
They are mostly propaganda - that MOST Americans can readily see through - like lil Shifty Schiff’s reading of President Trump’s transcript in Schiff’s own words not the president’s. It’s known as HORSESHITE :}

links off the internet.....what links do you provide?....none just your stupid kind of pumpkin worship

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!

Your links seem important to you

They are not to me

Your links are linked to bull crap ?

90 % of media is Democrat talking points now - keep believing your precious links - they are meaningless - you’re gonna be just as surprised in 2020 as ya were in 2016 - I won’t be :}

Your links seem important to you

They are not to me

Your links are linked to bull crap ?

90 % of media is Democrat talking points now - keep believing your precious links - they are meaningless - you’re gonna be just as surprised in 2020 as ya were in 2016 - I won’t be :}

that should tell you something....can so many all be wrong?

Back