Polaroid Pictures

Have you ever owned a polaroid carmera or know what it is?

• Yes, I have owned and used a polaroid camera for it's intended use! ;)

Votes: 510 81.6%
  • Yes, I know what a polaroid camera is, but I never owned or used one.

Votes: 109 17.4%
  • No, I don't know WTF ur on about. Is is like an app?

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters
Most of her earlyView attachment 6058121View attachment 6058122 poses show her naive innocent attitude with her smile and poses. These old pics lack the brilliant color and clarity of today's digital images. Usually when I post pics from this era I get comments about how the viewers want and like the newer photos. They want the mature more sophisticated Elaine poses. In my mind our photos are divided into 3 categories; Polaroid, 35 mm and digital. I actually enjoy the first 2 more than the last. The Polaroids bring back so many "Firsts" for me. First time getting her to show her tits graduating thru lingerie, dildos and BJs. Convincing her to pose for 35 mm camera and sending film off to be developed was a big step. She slowly revealed more and more but never did fully spread beaver shots until my first digital camera. You can see a bit of her shy side on the first picture I take of her in an outfit. After we look at the photo I try to convince to show a bit more. She usually obliged View attachment 6058127
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŒπŸΏβ›“

Back