Polaroid Pictures

Have you ever owned a polaroid carmera or know what it is?

• Yes, I have owned and used a polaroid camera for it's intended use! ;)

Votes: 510 81.6%
  • Yes, I know what a polaroid camera is, but I never owned or used one.

Votes: 109 17.4%
  • No, I don't know WTF ur on about. Is is like an app?

Votes: 6 1.0%

• Total voters
We were waiting for the drummer from the band Elaine had convinced to join us after they were done playing at the bar. It was quite late so we decided if anything was going to happen we had to get with the program quickly. I suggested Elaine get into lingerie and meet him at the door. To my surprise she agreed. She put on a little blue teddy and white hose and no panties. We still weren't sure if he would show so I started kissing her and played with titties. I figured if he did not show I would finish the job and we would go to bed happy, but disappointed he did not show up for the fun. We were about to give up on him showing. Suddenly we were interrupted by the ringing doorbell.

Elaine met him at the door. He was pretty much speechless. Elaine kissed him on the cheek and invited him into the living room acting as if she was fully dressed. I walked in and she introduced me. I asked if he wanted a ******* and went into the kitchen to get drinks for all of us.View attachment 6302858View attachment 6302859
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŒπŸΏβ›“πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

View attachment 6040440

Outside the hotel where, by my count, the wife just received her 100th deposit of Jacks potent semen over a three year period, of what would extend for another 10 years. Poloroid is of that event. Insert, outside with Jack's arm around Fran's shoulder. As you can see, she was very relaxed and very, very satisfied, after 3 days and two nights of being fucked by Jack's huge hammer. This was her 30th birthday present, from Jack to herself :sex:
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ‘ŒπŸΏβ›“

Back