Point of no return to being straight

With out a doubt it was after having a BBC sperm in me. I think the sperm, NGF, prostaglandins, etc began to change me. It worked slow. I'd go in denial for weeks, then almost go in "heat" and need more. Now it's progressed to where I need it almost daily and have finally accepted that I absolutely love BBC

The first seeding starts working on you from the inside out. It's subtle but irresistible. A whiteboi has no defense against Black insemination. When it happens be sure to hold it all inside you. Get him to ejaculate as deep as he can and then hold and gently rock his Black Cock around in there for a bit; don't waste any in a quick pull out. Same as if he were trying to get you pregnant. When he withdraws clamp down to milk all you can. Uncut cock is best as less seed is likely to get pulled back behind the coronal ridge. Have a plug ready to ensure it all stays inside and gets absorbed because Black Cock can really open you up and you'll be loose for a while. The more Black loads you take the stronger the impact. For best results reserve your ass for Black only and treat his semen as buried treasure inside you. Visualize the 200 million sperm that hung and matured in his Black Balls over the last 10 weeks wriggling into every capillary, releasing his African DNA like artillery, conquering your defeated manhood and hijacking your sex drive to serve Black Majesty.
Oh fuck yes I love the way you talk about those aggressive African sperms

for me, I convinced myself a lot of my play "didn't count" for one reason or another. it was all mental gymnastics.

for me, the crossover point was getting fucked raw for the first time. he was also the first guy I hooked up with more than once, but once we decided to fuck without a condom, it was the first time I "felt" gay.

when he slid in, I let my guard down. it was such a relief. I let myself enjoy it, I remember hearing him moan inside of me and I didn't care about labels anymore. there was something about him erupting inside of me and me carrying around another mans cum that made it undeniable for me.
That sounds so perfect to have those feelings. It must have been truly amazing and so fulfilling to submit your whole being to the pleasure and realisation that you are being taken by a Black Man and fucked like a woman to your point of no return. :blackheart: :lips: :blackheart:

Also, the normal PH in the rectum is within the limits of the normal PH in semen. Whereas the normal range for the vagina is not, it's a more harmful environment. Sperm can probably live much longer in the rectum/colon, especially if it's clean for daddy's wonderful BBC sperm. This will maximize the absorption and all of the effects of his sperm. Once this happens there is truly no going back.

for me, I convinced myself a lot of my play "didn't count" for one reason or another. it was all mental gymnastics.

for me, the crossover point was getting fucked raw for the first time. he was also the first guy I hooked up with more than once, but once we decided to fuck without a condom, it was the first time I "felt" gay.

when he slid in, I let my guard down. it was such a relief. I let myself enjoy it, I remember hearing him moan inside of me and I didn't care about labels anymore. there was something about him erupting inside of me and me carrying around another mans cum that made it undeniable for me.
I felt the same. the first time I meant to have a creampie was too hot. I put on panties, he made me suck him for a while, then he slid it in me. after about 10 amazing minutes, he unloaded. I wore his cum all day . had a stain in my panties from it. soo amazing. I felt gay and I didn't care

Getting black cum pumped down your throat helps, but as my doctor told me,
a lot of your saliva kills off the NGF hormone. But once the villi in your rectum absorbs
that nasty stuff, the transformation begins in earnest.
It's very true. Sperm are very capable of penetrating epithelial tissue such as what lines the rectum and colon. Not to mention all of prostaglandins, NGF, and other very soluble hormones, etc that are easily absorbed. There is truly no going back once daddy's BBC sperm and semen achieve this. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it will be extremely difficult as his seed will have reprogrammed your physiology in a way to crave more. I have tried to stop many times, but the cravings would always eventually become too intense.

I felt the same. the first time I meant to have a creampie was too hot. I put on panties, he made me suck him for a while, then he slid it in me. after about 10 amazing minutes, he unloaded. I wore his cum all day . had a stain in my panties from it. soo amazing. I felt gay and I didn't care
YES, that pantie cum stain is the hottest feeling in the world. knowing he is STILL marking his territory is mouth watering....
IMG_3032.jpeg

It's very true. Sperm are very capable of penetrating epithelial tissue such as what lines the rectum and colon. Not to mention all of prostaglandins, NGF, and other very soluble hormones, etc that are easily absorbed. There is truly no going back once daddy's BBC sperm and semen achieve this. I'm not saying it's impossible, but it will be extremely difficult as his seed will have reprogrammed your physiology in a way to crave more. I have tried to stop many times, but the cravings would always eventually become too intense.
It's on my bucket list to get black bred. My brain has been reprogramed for BBC as the only real sex and although older, can't wait for the moment I feel a pair of black balls slapping mine, and with a groan of satisfaction dumps a deep load in me.

What was your point of no return to being straight? I have had many milestones that I could justify as just being a straight guy who was experimenting. Most I justified by saying I would try it once and then go back to my hetero life, whether it was sucking a dick or getting fucked for the first time.
That all changed once I started fooling around with BBC, I was hooked. The first time I sucked a BBC I was in heaven. Taking a BBC in my ass pushed me closer to that point of no return. But the real experience that made me know there was no going back was when I was dressed in my wife's lingerie, my little clit all caged, getting pounded and I experienced my first sissygasm. A real man making me cum like the sissy faggot bitch that I am was definitely my point of no return.
What's yours?
OMG...I am so much older than you, but have been an IR addict for 40 years and am now wanting to take the plunge of sucking and getting fucked by a BBC.

It's on my bucket list to get black bred. My brain has been reprogramed for BBC as the only real sex and although older, can't wait for the moment I feel a pair of black balls slapping mine, and with a groan of satisfaction dumps a deep load in me.
That's exactly how I feel. I seem to have gone through a transformation since I found this site. The more I discover on here of the sexual satisfaction that a Black Man gives the more I feel that I need to experience this. Like you, I too would love to be bred and feel his hot seed fill my boi pussy. I'd love to have my feminine feelings satisfied by a Real Man and fucked like a woman. :blackheart: :sex: :blackheart:

"not your place to ask if someone has an incurable disease before infecting you"...this is a very stupid belief system, and frankly if it is actually genuine and not just ridiculous boner bait for self-hating weirdos and wannabes on here... then you need to speak with a mental health care professional soon. No room to sugar coat the truth for such harmful nonsense.
Exactly. Those pushing this std crap as a fetish need help

Back