Pics on wives phone

So I noticed the other night when my wife was showering and was playing on her phone that there was 2 pussy pics in her recently deleted folder and I know she didn’t send them to me I’m curious to know if she sent them to a bbc she works with I tried to look through her and his texts but didn’t find nothin so I’m still curious the thought of it turns me on if she did let me know what y’all think
Just ask her.

My wife takes photos of herself all the time as an assurance to what she has to offer. She’s super self conscious of the look of her asshole as she’s 25 years into the anal game.

So I noticed the other night when my wife was showering and was playing on her phone that there was 2 pussy pics in her recently deleted folder and I know she didn’t send them to me I’m curious to know if she sent them to a bbc she works with I tried to look through her and his texts but didn’t find nothin so I’m still curious the thought of it turns me on if she did let me know what y’all think

they hid it very very well is all i can say

maybe not related..but... ive seen where some have put my wife's pic as screen saver. same thing or am i wrong..help?

Maybe you can ask her directly. It's important to have an open trusting communication for the lifestyle. Just my two cents.

Hell my wife knows she would be fertilizer ( figurative of speech) if she breaks the trust we have. Start talking to your lawyer and give him some of the videos and images of her fucking others and include sending media to friends and family. What type of wife will be taking images of her pussy and sending them to other guys c'mon that doesn't happen if she cares about you.
[/
I've already found pics of other cocks on her cell phone... and what was even worse: When I took out the trash can, I discovered a (really big) condom in it that was full of sperm... : (

Hard to think that’s anything other than her getting some without you knowing. If you’ve never had that discussion. Or you both explicitly agreed that this was ok ….Time for a discussion.

Back