Photos Wives Accidentally Sent To Their Husbands

Ok so this just happened this weekend. My wife has two black bulls. But has had a crush on her trainer at LA Fitness. So she asked him if he would be interested another form of payment for her fitness training. He came over Saturday night and gave her all ten inches of BBC several times. She had to use an ice pack later that night. Never heard her scream and cum that hard. 20200220_123935.jpg20200220_123733.jpg20200218_104252.jpg

Ok so this just happened this weekend. My wife has two black bulls. But has had a crush on her trainer at LA Fitness. So she asked him if he would be interested another form of payment for her fitness training. He came over Saturday night and gave her all ten inches of BBC several times. She had to use an ice pack later that night. Never heard her scream and cum that hard. View attachment 3162568View attachment 3162569View attachment 3162583
freshly filled?

tumblr_ogoo9tMPjn1vvjn26o1_500.jpg
This is what my wife does to her lover when she wants "to punish me" .. may be not been attentive enough in the week up to her meeting her lover... she will spend extra time pleasuring him, and she loves large balls.

Back