other vintage amateur

There was a blonde wife from the 90s that went by painslutwife or something and she had the absolutely filthiest mouth I've ever heard. It sounded like she had a Boston accent. So fucking hot! I've only seen 5 or 6 of her movies one of which was in an adult theater and was 🔥 The theater one is pretty easy to find but the other ones are getting harder to find. Anyone have more info on her videos, I'm sure she has retired as I have not found anything post 90s?

There was a blonde wife from the 90s that went by painslutwife or something and she had the absolutely filthiest mouth I've ever heard. It sounded like she had a Boston accent. So fucking hot! I've only seen 5 or 6 of her movies one of which was in an adult theater and was 🔥 The theater one is pretty easy to find but the other ones are getting harder to find. Anyone have more info on her videos, I'm sure she has retired as I have not found anything post 90s?
You mention one of her movies was in an adult theater. Naughty Alysha ?

I think I saw a few people on here talking about Naughty Tonya. here is a vintage four minute trailer from her old website. she got a bbc creampie in almost every video she did! I had a lot of her material until my computer decided to crash many moons ago!...:mad:!

Attachments

• nt064_trailerbb.mp4
    16.2 MB
I think I saw a few people on here talking about Naughty Tonya. here is a vintage four minute trailer from her old website. she got a bbc creampie in almost every video she did! I had a lot of her material until my computer decided to crash many moons ago!...:mad:!
That’s JanB’s grocery delivery guy! He got around some didn’t he? Lucky guy!

Back