other vintage amateur

thanks buster i had a few of her on vhs but never knew her name
me too Pookah. I think she is a pro-am (like Jan B.) and she did several IR videos. most of them ending in creampies. I also think she was on the old dark cavern website and advertised in some of the swinger magazines. I don't know what her name is either.

me too Pookah. I think she is a pro-am (like Jan B.) and she did several IR videos. most of them ending in creampies. I also think she was on the old dark cavern website and advertised in some of the swinger magazines. I don't know what her name is either.
Thanks to this forum and members like yourself, RichieD and others, we got the chance to experience these long lost treasures!

OK, so you want a long lost treasure. This is a women that made her own movies for a short time before she quit. Her name was 'Classy Slut'. She was BBC only and her hubby was behind the camera. I guess they didnt sell enough movies to keep it going. As far as I know, she made like 3 or 4 movies before she quit. She was a HOT mature wife. This one is a classic, and very rare !! Enjoy

View attachment ClassySlutRare 12mn.mp4

Yes i remember her. Her and her husband had a profile on SLS for several years, we chatted with them when we were first getting started.

here is a vintage amateur IR quickie BJ in what appears to be a public restroom. notice how she keeps looking around suspiciously and with trepidation. very rare and hot video clip because she appears to be one of those ultra-conservative religious women and just so happens to be wearing a crucifix while giving a black man a blow job! I swear I would like to know the background stories to some of these videos!

Attachments

• liz_bj.mp4
    6.8 MB
OK, so you want a long lost treasure. This is a women that made her own movies for a short time before she quit. Her name was 'Classy Slut'. She was BBC only and her hubby was behind the camera. I guess they didnt sell enough movies to keep it going. As far as I know, she made like 3 or 4 movies before she quit. She was a HOT mature wife. This one is a classic, and very rare !! Enjoy

View attachment 7445750
yes ritchie that is janna jones

found janna jones real name once.She was arrested for ******* in florida at time she was working at vetinary clinic.I think she was one of hottest amateurs

Back