OOOPs, I did it again...The Bad Wife..pt 2

Ooops, I did it again. The Bad Wife. Pt 2

Off work today, Tues. Worked all weekend. Plan was to sit out on the deck, get some sun and read. Then this afternoon soo my neighbor Don
BUT.....plans changed. Hubby calls and said his buddy Brad was coming by to take a look at the Harley. I guess there are a couple things he cant figure out. 63 or 64 softail he rebuilt. Brad is....HANDSOME. He is one of hubbys friends I want to fuck, BAD.
Back story from another post...I get in the hit tub with hubby and his friend often. Hubby wonders why they fight to sit next to me. Cause I play with their cocks. And at times they play with me. Anyway, Brad is one that I have played with. And its a very nice size.
On another occasion, Brad was over watching a game We ran out of beer. Hubby went to grab more. Brad comes behind, cups my tits, I can feel his dick pressed up on me. I stroke him for a min then tell him he has to finish.
Anyway, friends are a no,no. Except the one in Philly. Cause we only see him once a yr. But today, Brad is gonna fuck me. I am going to make sure of it.
Doorbell rings, I grab my phone and tell him doors open, be down in a sec. I come down in just a white T. Its long enough barely covers my ass and hoochie. Lol We Chat for a few, I tell him I'll make some coffee while he is working on hubby's bike. About 10 min later I tell him its ready. I am at the table, his cup is sitting close by. He sits, we chat then I take my for and put it up on the crotch to play. "Cassie, WTF" he says. I just smile "What, I cant play?" He replies"only if you are going to finish what you start" to which I say" well then, let the games begin Brad" he just laughs and say, "ok Cassie" I tell him pull his chair out. He does. "Now what, you gonna tease me" he says I get up, kneel at his chair, look up. " you want me to tease, or you want me to do it?" I say. "Fuck yeah I want you to. But..." thats when I unzip his shorts and pull out his big, fat cock. Looking up at him, stroking it, I inch my tongue and lips closer to it. I take my tongue, lick up and down it. Flick the head of his dick with it, then engulf it. Up and down, not being able to take it all. My hand follows stroking him. I hear him " OMG...yes....ahhhh" 10 min goes by, me getting so wet hearing him while my head slowly bobs up and down on his cock. I look up, tongue and lips tease the head of his dick. " You wanna fuck me" I say. He nods, "Fuck yes I do" he replies.
I get up, lean over the island in the kitchen. He takes one hand to my hip, the other he uses to guide his big, fat dick into my wet pussy. "Ahhh...mmmm" I moan as he slides in. Slowly, in and out with his fat cock he fucks me. His hands playing with my tits. While hi licks and kisses up my back to my neck and ears. So sensual. About 15 min in. Slowly fucking, carressing and kissing all over me, hubby calls. "Hey babe" I answer. " Hey, Brad make it over" he says. As I get ready to answer Brad givea a deep, hard thrust. "AHH..." I moan and drop the phone. I hurry to pick it up. "Sorry babe, poked myslef doing dishes" I say. He asks me to have Brad call him later. Just then Brad pulls my hips, andbtwo hard, deep thrusts. Hubby hears me" ahhhh...ahhhh"...Damn it" " you ok" he says. " yeah, let me get off here. Love you" I reply.
I turn back, look at Brad " you're bad. Now, do it again Just harder, faster and dont stop" I say. He grabs my hips. I pull my top off, and he starts fucking me harder and faster. All you here is "Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh" me moan with every thrust. And the slap of our bodies with him pounding away on me.
Abit goes by, he pulls out. I turn and go to my knees. Squeeze my tits together and open my mouth for him. He jerks off and cums all over my face and tits. I take his cock to my mouth and suck that last bit out. Then, look up at him. Push my tits up and lick some of his load off them. " you like? Was it what you expected" I say. He sits on the chair." OMG Cassie, you are too damn hot. So bad" he says.
We clean up, he heads to the garage to finish hubnys bike.

I am sooo bad😈

Off work today, Tues. Worked all weekend. Plan was to sit out on the deck, get some sun and read. Then this afternoon soo my neighbor Don
BUT.....plans changed. Hubby calls and said his buddy Brad was coming by to take a look at the Harley. I guess there are a couple things he cant figure out. 63 or 64 softail he rebuilt. Brad is....HANDSOME. He is one of hubbys friends I want to fuck, BAD.
Back story from another post...I get in the hit tub with hubby and his friend often. Hubby wonders why they fight to sit next to me. Cause I play with their cocks. And at times they play with me. Anyway, Brad is one that I have played with. And its a very nice size.
On another occasion, Brad was over watching a game We ran out of beer. Hubby went to grab more. Brad comes behind, cups my tits, I can feel his dick pressed up on me. I stroke him for a min then tell him he has to finish.
Anyway, friends are a no,no. Except the one in Philly. Cause we only see him once a yr. But today, Brad is gonna fuck me. I am going to make sure of it.
Doorbell rings, I grab my phone and tell him doors open, be down in a sec. I come down in just a white T. Its long enough barely covers my ass and hoochie. Lol We Chat for a few, I tell him I'll make some coffee while he is working on hubby's bike. About 10 min later I tell him its ready. I am at the table, his cup is sitting close by. He sits, we chat then I take my for and put it up on the crotch to play. "Cassie, WTF" he says. I just smile "What, I cant play?" He replies"only if you are going to finish what you start" to which I say" well then, let the games begin Brad" he just laughs and say, "ok Cassie" I tell him pull his chair out. He does. "Now what, you gonna tease me" he says I get up, kneel at his chair, look up. " you want me to tease, or you want me to do it?" I say. "Fuck yeah I want you to. But..." thats when I unzip his shorts and pull out his big, fat cock. Looking up at him, stroking it, I inch my tongue and lips closer to it. I take my tongue, lick up and down it. Flick the head of his dick with it, then engulf it. Up and down, not being able to take it all. My hand follows stroking him. I hear him " OMG...yes....ahhhh" 10 min goes by, me getting so wet hearing him while my head slowly bobs up and down on his cock. I look up, tongue and lips tease the head of his dick. " You wanna fuck me" I say. He nods, "Fuck yes I do" he replies.
I get up, lean over the island in the kitchen. He takes one hand to my hip, the other he uses to guide his big, fat dick into my wet pussy. "Ahhh...mmmm" I moan as he slides in. Slowly, in and out with his fat cock he fucks me. His hands playing with my tits. While hi licks and kisses up my back to my neck and ears. So sensual. About 15 min in. Slowly fucking, carressing and kissing all over me, hubby calls. "Hey babe" I answer. " Hey, Brad make it over" he says. As I get ready to answer Brad givea a deep, hard thrust. "AHH..." I moan and drop the phone. I hurry to pick it up. "Sorry babe, poked myslef doing dishes" I say. He asks me to have Brad call him later. Just then Brad pulls my hips, andbtwo hard, deep thrusts. Hubby hears me" ahhhh...ahhhh"...Damn it" " you ok" he says. " yeah, let me get off here. Love you" I reply.
I turn back, look at Brad " you're bad. Now, do it again Just harder, faster and dont stop" I say. He grabs my hips. I pull my top off, and he starts fucking me harder and faster. All you here is "Ahhh...ahhh...ahhh" me moan with every thrust. And the slap of our bodies with him pounding away on me.
Abit goes by, he pulls out. I turn and go to my knees. Squeeze my tits together and open my mouth for him. He jerks off and cums all over my face and tits. I take his cock to my mouth and suck that last bit out. Then, look up at him. Push my tits up and lick some of his load off them. " you like? Was it what you expected" I say. He sits on the chair." OMG Cassie, you are too damn hot. So bad" he says.

I am sooo bad😈
Fantastic , I had the butchers delivery man the same way , hubby ordered and told them to deliver , he was a middle aged black man with one huge cock which I enjoyed , xxx

I am sooo bad😈
You are so good at being bad I’d love to pound that pussy and cum over your face!!

I am sooo bad😈
The good wife😈😈

I am sooo bad😈
Love the story

Back