First Date

In my opinion, one of the finest moments in the story was when the husband looked on from the master bedroom doorway as the bull took his wife. The section where the cuck watches the bull use his wife's dress as a sweat rag to be discarded and then having the bull dismiss the cuck in front of his wife. Very erotic how you expressed the bull's dominance and the cuck's angst. Punctuated by the humiliation he had to feel by being excused with his wife's full knowledge. Great passage. More please!

In my opinion, one of the finest moments in the story was when the husband looked on from the master bedroom doorway as the bull took his wife. The section where the cuck watches the bull use his wife's dress as a sweat rag to be discarded and then having the bull dismiss the cuck in front of his wife. Very erotic how you expressed the bull's dominance and the cuck's angst. Punctuated by the humiliation he had to feel by being excused with his wife's full knowledge. Great passage. More please!
This was the hottest part of all three chapters for me to write, and I’m really glad you called it out!

I agree with everything you said, and would add the juxtaposition between Chris exploding on Jen’s ass and Brad spurting in the hallway as something I intentionally tried to flesh out to show the difference between the two men.

Back