(Only for men)Do you like the smell of pussy?

There’s nothing like the smell of fresh vagina. So primal. It’ll have you walking around the rest of the day with your top lip attached to your nostrils, just sniffing! 👃🏾

This is gonna sound kinda crazy but one of my past girlfriends always tasted better after we had started intercourse. The first time we were banging away and the pussy felt so good I had to taste it. Damn what a difference between going down on her before intercourse and during intercourse. am I the only one who has felt this way? My wife’s pussy always taste good before or during just this one girlfriend!

I’m here for the comments 😂 well it’s not just the aroma of her pusci. It’s her overall scent her pheromones. I love the first hint of sweat of a woman’s body. From her arm pits to her pusci, it has a light taste of saltiness. I have my eyes closed so my sense of taste and smell is enhanced. Using two of my senses increases my ******* flow and euphoria of her essence. Okay that was a superfluous answer, but I’m thinking of someone’s phenomenal essence that I had the chance to experience. I have been imaging what it’s going to be like with my next hot wife. I want to experience euphoria with her and pheromonal *******. The contrast of our skin together already has impacted me. But that’s getting off the subject 😂

This is gonna sound kinda crazy but one of my past girlfriends always tasted better after we had started intercourse. The first time we were banging away and the pussy felt so good I had to taste it. Damn what a difference between going down on her before intercourse and during intercourse. am I the only one who has felt this way? My wife’s pussy always taste good before or during just this one girlfriend!
I love pulling out after a couple of minutes fucking my wife and licking her dripping wet pussy.

Back