(Only for men)Do you like the smell of pussy?

My wife used to have a clean, smooth shaved, fresh smelling pussy. I loved the mild fragrance of her pussy.

Now she has a full bush by request of her lover which definitely makes her pussy smell stronger, and I mainly eat her out when her lover has left a creampie, so usually her pussy is all sweaty and full of cum when I eat her out. So, of course the smell of her pussy has changed a lot. But even though it smells more 'dirty', I love the smell just as much as before.

Quit being politically correct. A smelly pussy is . . . smelly . . . and a quick turn-off for most people.

Guys need to heed the same warnings. If you've been working all day and sweating and riding around in the car and whatever . . . you can't just pop in on the girlfriend and expect your ballsack to smell fresh and inviting.
Show some courtesy, boys and girls, and always wash the privates before a viewing and tasting session.

NOBODY loves smelling, kissing, licking and eating white pussy more than I do. Natural, hygienic odor is tops. The aroma from a natural pussy smell charges me up and the woman gets more from me she could expect. Shaved is ok but some hair is preferred (though I don't want to need a machete!). The juices come with it and add to the intensity.

The pièce de ré·sis·tance can be if she squirts. That warm gush is exciting and I love that I brought her to that. I haven't tried it personally but I have recently been made aware that some women like the man to take in a mouthful of her squirt and then kiss her, releasing some of the squirt in her mouth. Sounds like a treat. Any women have an opinion or experience with that?

Lieutenant Colonel Kilgore says in the movie Apocalypse Now: "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Bullshit to that. Put that pussy in my face and let me take a big, slow, deep whiff and let orgasm creation begin!!

The pièce de ré·sis·tance can be if she squirts. That warm gush is exciting and I love that I brought her to that. I haven't tried it personally but I have recently been made aware that some women like the man to take in a mouthful of her squirt and then kiss her, releasing some of the squirt in her mouth. Sounds like a treat. Any women have an opinion or experience with that?
My husband does that to me pretty regularly.. I've had two others do it as well but one ****** way too much into my mouth and almost drowned me lol

My husband does that to me pretty regularly.. I've had two others do it as well but one ****** way too much into my mouth and almost drowned me lol
thnx for responding to me. Good to know. I will create a saying to remind me: "Swallow more down, don't make her drown!"

All pussies tends to have their own pheromones that they release especially when stirred and moistened. The very scent of its creamy juices drives my arousal through the roof. The very taste of it ignites the primal sexual nature of my being and all that I want to do is eat it and beat it like a sex machine with no other purpose but to provide pleasure until we both pass out! 🥰

Now HERE is a good discussion to have, because it really IS important to men, and some women might wonder WHY their men don't want to eat their pussy.
I am very partial and insistent in having a clean, trimmed pussy; if it doesn't pass the "finger test", there's no way I'm going to bury my face between a woman's legs. Thing is, I love to eat a woman's pussy as part of an overall night of love making. And I have no problem returning to her pussy after I've deposited a couple cum loads inside her. I love watching her squirm and push her hips up ... my wife says I'm damn good at it.
A woman who has sex several times a week, however, needs to know that it takes a lot of hygiene & maintenance to keep that pussy fresh smelling. Only makes sense, cum left in the pussy a couple days develops a strong 'odor' ... it isn't a 'fragrance' once a woman can start smelling her own pussy when she goes to pee or when she's sitting in an enclosed car. Also a douche once a woman finishes her period is also a good idea.
Some men are physically excited with a well groomed pussy as well ... not necessarily bald, although that's often a turn-on especially if she maintains that smooth skin on the monds above it.
Not wanting to leave out the guys, however, as my wife feels this just as important ... especially uncircumcized cocks or cocks that haven't been cleaned a day after being inside another woman.
Basic Hygiene is what we're talking about and its necessary EVERY day ... sometimes TWICE or more, based on circumstances. Smell can be a deal killer.
I am totally opposite. I love a pungent pussy that has been 'used' a day or so before.. mmmmm

I am totally opposite. I love a pungent pussy that has been 'used' a day or so before.. mmmmm
The scent of a pungent pussy can be nice too. If it smells like a mixture of sweat, her juices and cum, it shows that she has enjoyed her time with her lover and that's only a positive thing. It doesn't stop me from eating her pussy.

same i expect guy to be well groomed...clean EVERYWHERE!!...when i am with hot man..i do whatever it takes to proof i am BIG BLACK COCK worthy..i am bald smooth and smell taste delicious..expect the same..bbc panty1.pngbond1.jpgf i 8.pngIMG_3485 (2).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3938 (4).MOV
    7.9 MB
Back