(Only for men)Do you like the smell of pussy?

Now HERE is a good discussion to have, because it really IS important to men, and some women might wonder WHY their men don't want to eat their pussy.
I am very partial and insistent in having a clean, trimmed pussy; if it doesn't pass the "finger test", there's no way I'm going to bury my face between a woman's legs. Thing is, I love to eat a woman's pussy as part of an overall night of love making. And I have no problem returning to her pussy after I've deposited a couple cum loads inside her. I love watching her squirm and push her hips up ... my wife says I'm damn good at it.
A woman who has sex several times a week, however, needs to know that it takes a lot of hygiene & maintenance to keep that pussy fresh smelling. Only makes sense, cum left in the pussy a couple days develops a strong 'odor' ... it isn't a 'fragrance' once a woman can start smelling her own pussy when she goes to pee or when she's sitting in an enclosed car. Also a douche once a woman finishes her period is also a good idea.
Some men are physically excited with a well groomed pussy as well ... not necessarily bald, although that's often a turn-on especially if she maintains that smooth skin on the monds above it.
Not wanting to leave out the guys, however, as my wife feels this just as important ... especially uncircumcized cocks or cocks that haven't been cleaned a day after being inside another woman.
Basic Hygiene is what we're talking about and its necessary EVERY day ... sometimes TWICE or more, based on circumstances. Smell can be a deal killer.

Now HERE is a good discussion to have, because it really IS important to men, and some women might wonder WHY their men don't want to eat their pussy.
I am very partial and insistent in having a clean, trimmed pussy; if it doesn't pass the "finger test", there's no way I'm going to bury my face between a woman's legs. Thing is, I love to eat a woman's pussy as part of an overall night of love making. And I have no problem returning to her pussy after I've deposited a couple cum loads inside her. I love watching her squirm and push her hips up ... my wife says I'm damn good at it.
A woman who has sex several times a week, however, needs to know that it takes a lot of hygiene & maintenance to keep that pussy fresh smelling. Only makes sense, cum left in the pussy a couple days develops a strong 'odor' ... it isn't a 'fragrance' once a woman can start smelling her own pussy when she goes to pee or when she's sitting in an enclosed car. Also a douche once a woman finishes her period is also a good idea.
Some men are physically excited with a well groomed pussy as well ... not necessarily bald, although that's often a turn-on especially if she maintains that smooth skin on the monds above it.
Not wanting to leave out the guys, however, as my wife feels this just as important ... especially uncircumcized cocks or cocks that haven't been cleaned a day after being inside another woman.
Basic Hygiene is what we're talking about and its necessary EVERY day ... sometimes TWICE or more, based on circumstances. Smell can be a deal killer.
A douche is never a good idea, it raises the pH and kills all the good bacteria which can make the environment more susceptible to infection.

Any gyno worth their salt will tell you, the vagina is self cleaning. If you eat right, stay hydrated, use condoms and pH balanced/hypo-osmotic lube you should be fine. Wash the vulva, absolutely. But never the vagina.

A douche is never a good idea, it raises the pH and kills all the good bacteria which can make the environment more susceptible to infection.

Any gyno worth their salt will tell you, the vagina is self cleaning. If you eat right, stay hydrated, use condoms and pH balanced/hypo-osmotic lube you should be fine. Wash the vulva, absolutely. But never the vagina.
How true, I learned it from my wife.

Definitely love the smell and taste of CLEAN pussy. I admire a lady that is mindful of her hygiene especially if she wants to serve it to me. I keep myself VERY clean and keep a fresh nut sack. In return I expect playmates to keep themselves cleansed as well.

NO stinky scrotum sack for the ladies 😬😜😝!!!

Well, I love all kinds of pussy, the more dirty and smelly, the more it turns me on..

Pussy eating champion here. I enjoy a woman's scent and drowning in her juices. Don't mind if she has a sexy bush or if she's trimmed the hedges waaay down, I'll dive in and just barely cum up for air. Ha

On a side note, I was once with a lady that smoked a lot of weed and I did noticed it made her scent quite strong. Needless to say, that wasn't for me. Thoughts anyone?

Back