Older couples 65 and up

I'm 73 and have 4 BF's helping hubby (68) take care of my sexual desires. Even though there are 4, schedules being as they are sometimes I only get the extra once or twice a month. Hubby fills in but nothing like a girthy younger cock spreading my legs and taking me to that special place, over and over again. Their ages are 38,42,and 48 and appreciate the time we spend together, I can't seem to get enough,lol

I'm 73 and have 4 BF's helping hubby (68) take care of my sexual desires. Even though there are 4, schedules being as they are sometimes I only get the extra once or twice a month. Hubby fills in but nothing like a girthy younger cock spreading my legs and taking me to that special place, over and over again. Their ages are 38,42,and 48 and appreciate the time we spend together, I can't seem to get enough,lol
Womderful for you

Thanks for sharing

An inspiring post . I assume these younger men are black? It does seem to be true that many black men really do
appreciate older white women.

We are mid 50s. We have a pretty big social circle of friends 40 to late 70s.
It's pretty easy to tell who has a good sex life or not.
I don't have any personal experience but I can tell some of these "older" couples get it on often.
Occasionally there's a neighborhood party(sex toy party, only women). Wife dosent say much other than who else went.

We are mid 50s. We have a pretty big social circle of friends 40 to late 70s.
It's pretty easy to tell who has a good sex life or not.
I don't have any personal experience but I can tell some of these "older" couples get it on often.
Occasionally there's a neighborhood party(sex toy party, only women). Wife dosent say much other than who else went.
Love neighborhood parties

Love neighborhood parties
There's many neighborhood parties every weekend. 6 to 30 people. Most, not all, are very good looking classy people. There's several 65+ women that are VERY hot, in shape, great smile, easy to chat with, nice tits...the list goes on. Many wives younger, 50+ and damn good looking.
Wife has similar comments about many of the husbands/men. It's ll good.

Hope my wife and I are like that in 15 years

i love seeing these 60+ older women having fun & getting what they need & desire, & willing to share their pictures..

my wife was active into her 70s, until she caught the last bus.

if you younger guys are not doing women 60+, you are missing something.

i always, thought, that a 60+ woman approaches every interlude like it could be her last.

There's many neighborhood parties every weekend. 6 to 30 people. Most, not all, are very good looking classy people. There's several 65+ women that are VERY hot, in shape, great smile, easy to chat with, nice tits...the list goes on. Many wives younger, 50+ and damn good looking.
Wife has similar comments about many of the husbands/men. It's ll good.
I need me an invite if there’s still room ;)

i love seeing these 60+ older women having fun & getting what they need & desire, & willing to share their pictures..

my wife was active into her 70s, until she caught the last bus.

if you younger guys are not doing women 60+, you are missing something.

i always, thought, that a 60+ woman approaches every interlude like it could be her last.
“It could be her last” was the reality check I didn’t not expect to read from here but it’s all valid and I never thought of it that way

Back