Older black men / younger white women

I am 55 and have had 44 bunnies aged 18- 31
31 is my max age
18 years and 5 months old chick ( Italian student ) was the freakiest ever. She wanted to rimm me - I said no
Instead gave her 4 loads for her to swallow and go back to do home work

Nowadays I am fantasizing mature milfs 50+
This would be another great story to tell your therapist. Hopefully he or she can help you figure out why you’re so obsessed with pretending to be a Black man.

Have you any photos of these encounters?
Of course he doesn’t have any photos. It’s very hard to take a picture of an imaginary encounter.

Everything you’ve ever read from @darkmeater is fabricated. He can’t verify. If he ever comes up with a picture it will be a stolen one.

He isn’t a Black 55yo retired Lt. Colonel getting pussy galore. He’s just another sad white dude jacking off in his parents’ basement. Sorry not sorry to burst the bubble. 🤣😂🤣

Of course he doesn’t have any photos. It’s very hard to take a picture of an imaginary encounter.

Everything you’ve ever read from @darkmeater is fabricated. He can’t verify. If he ever comes up with a picture it will be a stolen one.

He isn’t a Black 55yo retired Lt. Colonel getting pussy galore. He’s just another sad white dude jacking off in his parents’ basement. Sorry not sorry to burst the bubble. 🤣😂🤣
You really have it in for this geezer 😂😂😂

I am 55 and have had 44 bunnies aged 18- 31
31 is my max age
18 years and 5 months old chick ( Italian student ) was the freakiest ever. She wanted to rimm me - I said no
Instead gave her 4 loads for her to swallow and go back to do home work

Nowadays I am fantasizing mature milfs 50+
You have so many different interests! So hot!

You really have it in for this geezer 😂😂😂
I do! He lies about everything. Claims he’s 6’6” and has an 11” BBC. Has 3 medals of honor, close ties to CIA headquarters, a wife who is a DC judge, a huge pension, a harem of women who want him to breed them, that Obama made him “a chick magnet.” The delusion goes on and on.

I really wouldn’t care except that 2 verified Black veterans each with 20+ yrs of active service including combat experience called out his military lies. He got really hostile and condescending with these legit servicemen. Called Black men inarticulate, not good enough to be officers, that he would have kicked them out of his unit for insubordination, etc. It was very disrespectful.

So now I’m doing my part to support our troops. 🤣 Promised to drive to DC just to suck his 11” dick if he could verify with military insignia showing his rank. Even offered to have a FMF 3-way with him and one of his alleged 25yo bunnies. Any legit Black man would take the 10mins to verify.

But of course he can’t verify since he made everything up. So now I’m spreading the word that he’s just an angry white fraud.

It’s my little Fuck w/Philly and find out. 😊

It’s low to pretend to be black but even worse to pretend to be a soldier. He should face the firing squad!!
Agreed! One of the bona fide veterans explained the severity of stolen valor to him. He just doubled down with his “how dare you question a field officer, you lousy Private” nonsense.

He needs to crawl back under the rock he slithered out from.

You have so many different interests! So hot!
Yeah, it’s hot…a hot stinking pile of dookey. Everything @darkmeater says is. 💩🔥💩

He’s not Black. He’s not hung. He’s not a chick magnet. He’s not 6’6”. He’s not a retired colonel. He can’t verify even though I’ve offered to blow him in a threesome if he does. He doesn’t have one single pic he’s ever posted. If he ever does post a pic it will undoubtedly be stolen.

Don’t believe the hype. No woman has ever wanted to rim him. If he ever does get rimmed it will be bc he rubbed peanut butter on his ass and made his dog lick it up. He’s just another incel poser with an overactive imagination who cannot admit when real Black veterans have called out his many his lies. 🥜🐶👅

Last edited:
Yeah, it’s hot…a hot stinking pile of dookey. Everything @darkmeater says is. 💩🔥💩

He’s not Black. He’s not hung. He’s not a chick magnet. He’s not 6’6”. He’s not a retired colonel. He can’t verify even though I’ve offered to blow him in a threesome if he does. He doesn’t have one single pic he’s ever posted. If he ever does post a pic it will undoubtedly be stolen.

Don’t believe the hype. No woman has ever wanted to rim him. If he ever does get rimmed it will be bc he rubbed peanut butter on his ass for his dog to lick. He’s just another incel poser with an overactive imagination who cannot admit when real Black veterans have called out his many his lies.
Dont get on the wrong side of this lady!! She’s like a dog with a bone

Just a little Philly Sunshine for this idiot. ☀️🦴🥊

(Not sure if it’s available in Europe but there’s a very funny TV show here called “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia”)
Always Sunny Reaction GIF

Back