Older black man

Is this true? I heard from a couple older black men that they have sex with younger white girls There are the ones who introduced young white girl to go black
My wife's first black man was 18 maybe 19 and she very much enjoyed him probably because she was 30 and a young wanting her was exciting itself but he came pretty quick when she sucked his huge cock she told him to put his fingers in her pussy and feel he tight she is and that made him erect again but when he put his cock in her tight pussy he came in less than two minutes and this happened every time he was with her he introduced us to some of his friends and most of them didn't last much longer than he did and they were all under 25, it wasn't until she met a man who was 62 that she finally got to have an orgasm he lasted for over a hour with her and she was pleasured over and over again with him, she still gets excited that the younger men want her and she usually lets them have there fun but when she's serious and wants to have fantastic sex and always picks an older man.

My wife's first black man was 18 maybe 19 and she very much enjoyed him probably because she was 30 and a young wanting her was exciting itself but he came pretty quick when she sucked his huge cock she told him to put his fingers in her pussy and feel he tight she is and that made him erect again but when he put his cock in her tight pussy he came in less than two minutes and this happened every time he was with her he introduced us to some of his friends and most of them didn't last much longer than he did and they were all under 25, it wasn't until she met a man who was 62 that she finally got to have an orgasm he lasted for over a hour with her and she was pleasured over and over again with him, she still gets excited that the younger men want her and she usually lets them have there fun but when she's serious and wants to have fantastic sex and always picks an older man.
53 year old male here, and I would like to talk

Yes I have but I haven't found anybody in my area yet to play with they're all out of towners
My wife prefers the older men also but she also enjoys the thrill she gets that the young men want her and she gets excited by how quickly she makes the younger ones cum, not so with older men most of them give her at least an hour or so of a fantastic time

My wife prefers the older men also but she also enjoys the thrill she gets that the young men want her and she gets excited by how quickly she makes the younger ones cum, not so with older men most of them give her at least an hour or so of a fantastic time
Well that's me I like to take my time and make it more sensual where are you guys located

Back