Old school interracial missionary

What percentage of married white wives have had a beautiful big black man truly make love to them and have experienced mind-blowing sex?

I see a pic like this and feel bad for what I guess is 90% of women who never get this.

To me the requirements are: completely nude (lingerie is off) bareback of course, both of us cumming, deep kissing, a hot man that I’m crazy for his big muscular smooth body and skills, a bit or very Dom, probably a 8” thick rock hard upturned yummy cock, STAMINA, we are alone 1-1, no hubby, no camera, in my bed, his bed, or a nice hotel bed.

Not required: I do not need to know him if everything above is met, just mind blowing sex. Does not need to be missionary (but I love deep kissing during), does not need to be gentle or slow (but that’s nice sometimes!), can be kinky (I’ve had a beautiful man literally MAKE LOVE to me with his belt snug around my neck).

It’s all in the physical and mental attraction, intimacy and passion he creates, making me burn and cum repeatedly for him.

What percentage of married white wives have had a beautiful big black man truly make love to them and have experienced mind-blowing sex?

I see a pic like this and feel bad for what I guess is 90% of women who never get this.

To me the requirements are: completely nude (lingerie is off) bareback of course, both of us cumming, deep kissing, a hot man that I’m crazy for his big muscular smooth body and skills, a bit or very Dom, probably a 8” thick rock hard upturned yummy cock, STAMINA, we are alone 1-1, no hubby, no camera, in my bed, his bed, or a nice hotel bed.

Not required: I do not need to know him if everything above is met, just mind blowing sex. Does not need to be missionary (but I love deep kissing during), does not need to be gentle or slow (but that’s nice sometimes!), can be kinky (I’ve had a beautiful man literally MAKE LOVE to me with his belt snug around my neck).

It’s all in the physical and mental attraction, intimacy and passion he creates, making me burn and cum repeatedly for him.

beautifully said

Back