Old school interracial missionary

This picture shouts the loveliest words a woman can say: “use me”
My husband pointed something out to me that I was unaware of, somewhere around the 22:00 minute mark in my volume #14, I was in the throws of perpetual orgasm when my lover paused and said “are you okay”? I didn’t even recall saying anything, but there it was on the tape, plain as day, I simply responded with a “more”…and that exactly what he gave me. My hub said that was one of the hottest things to ever come out of my mouth!

My husband pointed something out to me that I was unaware of, somewhere around the 22:00 minute mark in my volume #14, I was in the throws of perpetual orgasm when my lover paused and said “are you okay”? I didn’t even recall saying anything, but there it was on the tape, plain as day, I simply responded with a “more”…and that exactly what he gave me. My hub said that was one of the hottest things to ever come out of my mouth!

love reading about you saying that.
The only thing that mattered to you in that moment was, “keep fucking me”

I think for Me, Being the Husband of ( In Her Day ) a pretty adventurous Wife, who from quite an early age (16.3 years ) Me ( 19 ),and before We got married, always wanted to please Me sexually.
Now before My Wife came along,I was in a relationship with a divorced 30ish Woman, whom was very sexually active, and enjoyed Me and other Woman as well.
I learned an awful lot, about what Woman like sexually and mentally, all this got passed on to My new girlfriend / Wife to be.
From a fairly nieve 16 year old as the Years went by became,more and more adventurous,
Then We purchased a property in Hertfordshire, and then Children came along,then as the property We brought was a new housing development, there were quite a few You g couples living there.
Also by this time, My Wife and I relationship foundered a bit, during Her pregnancy with our second baby, due to My infidelity with female work colleague.
We got over this,My Wife after our ******* became a fitness fanatic, and quickly got Her stunning body back.
However, I guess due to My infidelity, Where She would say things “ I think that guy fancies Me “ , She started to show out to any admirer.
When We had sex “ She would say things like So,and So fancies Me “ I would say “ Well would You like to fuck Him??? “.
Sometimes She would say Yes, this was an instant turn on to Me,as I imagined the scenario.
However nothing happened other than She started to realise that the thought of Her fucking other Men , turned Her Husband on.
The turning point came at a neighbour,s party one night, the ******* was flowing, one thing led to another and, She said to Me , that one of our neighbours Husband,s wanted to fuck Her, ( We always agreed after My indiscretion to be Honest with each other).
I said if You want to go ahead.
She disappeared for a while,She had gone to the neighbour,s empty House.
When She came back, She said to Me ,come outside, Iwant to show You something.
She got Me out in the garden gave Me a long passionate Kiss, and said “ Thank You Darling “ then put Her hand between Her legs and wiped Her lover,s cum round My face.
We quickly left the party to go home and fuck.
I asked if She had enjoyed it, She said “ It was overall a nice experience, but the sex wasn’t brilliant “, But the ice was broken, She had had Her first experience other than Me.
We found that talking about various people/ couples at the party, turned us both on,discussing who, We thought were into swinging etc.
I remember Her saying to Me “ You really don’t mind Me having sex with other guy,s do You?.
I remember saying “ I don’t mind what You do as long as You tell me “, She replied that She did not mind Me having sex with other Woman.
So when We got invited to another party a few months later,We got talking to some older friends from another part of the estate, clearly there was sexual attraction between us all.
We ended up becoming quite long term sexual partners the 4 of us, this lasted quite a few years, and also involved other couples as well.
We found that some of the Husband,s in the group, we’re not able to handle the situation in the long term, ( It was always the Husband,s never the Wives ).
This led to Us deciding to find other avenue,s for our sexual taste,However as by now We were both well used to fucking in front of other people, and I was fast realising that My Wife enjoyed being watched as well as the sex.
We started visiting swinger clubs, that were in their infancy in those days, some were very poorly run and others were quite well organised and run.
As My Wife was a tall slim beautiful girl, She was also, Very popular at a swingers event.
She , loved showing off, and by now was used to having multiple partners, and absolutely loved being the centre of attention.
I must say She had by now ( Circa 1980 and without telling Me ) Had two tattoos done on Her bum and to the right of Her pussy and also Her clit pierced .
All done without a word to Me,and the guy who did them saying to Her , this is the first time I have ever done this.
I know when She decided to show Me, I could not keep my hands of of Her.
In fact the main swingers club,We frequented She was responsible for a number of other Woman having similar things done.
She, within our little world was a star, and by now had developed into a very confident sexual Woman and a far cry from that 16.3 year old that I first Met.
As We had alway,s said We would not lie to each other, She had the habit of saying say midweek “ Do mind if I go out Friday “ , I would say Who is it this time, She always went, and some our best sex was when She came home and that wet sloppy fuck and the taste and smell of another man on Her.
She,at the same time encouraged Me to have other Woman which I did, She would ask Me when I got home what it was like what was said ,Was I seeing Her again etc etc.
She even arranged for Me to fuck Her young Sister, however whilst She was nice, Her older sister was something else.
I am writing this to indicate how our relationship had developed, The essence being trust in each other, I was blessed with what I thought a reasonable sized cock, and never had any trouble in that department.
We were not regular,s at swinger,s clubs but seemed to go in fits and start,s.
As our Children got older We had to be careful in our lives anyway also it got more difficult to arrange any sex fun anyway.
It was more a,case of coming home from work whilst the kid,s we’re at school and Her saying to Me with that look She gave me “ I have been a bit of a naughty girl today “
then going upstairs with Her looking at our bed with a cum stain in the white sheets, and Her opening Her legs to reveal Her lovers cum dried in Her pussy Hair, this would drive Me mad and just want to get inside Her.
She Also sometimes said one of our neighbours had had our youngest while She fucked someone, which obviously let everyone living around us know what She was up to.
This never bothered either of us, in fact I thought it a turn on.
As time went by We drifted in and out of the swinging scene.
It all changed when She was I think around 48 and Me 51, She got a phone call one night from a friend from swinging.
To ask if we would be interested in attending a big party Nr St Albans, that We had never been to before, We,agreed to go, it was a big House in Radlett Hert,s ( Now used for Ben Dover blue films ) but before then.
There were a lot of couples and singles there, probably the largest swinger,s event Wr We ever attended.
I remember talking to another young couple that were first timer,s at one of these events, and being extremely attracted to the Wife, My Wife was talking to some,other woman She knew, I went with the younger couple to one of the rooms, to have MMF sex with them.
I guess an Hour or so Pat in their company She had both of us also at the same time which She said She enjoyed.
I wandered back to the main area/ lounge Where a very large crowd of couples and singles had gathered their must have been 50/60 or so people in the room and all were watching a white Woman being doubly penetrated by ( Then ) the two biggest cock,s I had ever seen.Both Black Guys.
As I worked My way to the front My Wife saw Me watching caught my gaze and licked Her lips and winked at Me as the two cocks pounded Her arse and pussy, She was enjoying it and judging by the cream on their cock, quite a bit.
They put on a wonderful show for everyone watching, and You could see that some of the other Woman were getting turned on by what they were viewing.
My Wife made them both cum twice in Her without any condom,s and both changed places several times.
Eventually it ended and We drove home, As soon as We were driving home on Her own, I remember smiling at Her and saying just “ Wow “ You were amazing.
She asked what it was like for Me with the Young couple, I said Yes it was nice, but watching Her was more,exciting.
I cannot remember whether We were in the car or at Home in bed, But She said.
You know what those two guys were brilliant and that they had made Her cum off so many times and that She didn’t want to go to any white on white on white events again.
She was saying She didn’t realise what effect having BBC felt like and that She thouroughly enjoyed it and would love it again.
So that was the start of a little over ten years or so of Her love of big black cock,s.
Eventualy ending up with a younger black boyfriend whom had the biggest ever cock I ever saw.
We have posted before about how She came to meet Him etc etc.
However as We are no longer in the lifestyle as,We are now both just to old.
Its nice remembering what a good life We both have had.🤪

Last edited:
I think for Me, Being the Husband of ( In Her Day ) a pretty adventurous Wife, who from quite an early age (16.3 years ) Me ( 19 ),and before We got married, always wanted to please Me sexually.
Now before My Wife came along,I was in a relationship with a divorced 30ish Woman, whom was very sexually active, and enjoyed Me and other Woman as well.
I learned an awful lot, about what Woman like sexually and mentally, all this got passed on to My new girlfriend / Wife to be.
From a fairly nieve 16 year old as the Years went by became,more and more adventurous,
Then We purchased a property in Hertfordshire, and then Children came along,then as the property We brought was a new housing development, there were quite a few You g couples living there.
Also by this time, My Wife and I relationship foundered a bit, during Her pregnancy with our second baby, due to My infidelity with female work colleague.
We got over this,My Wife after our ******* became a fitness fanatic, and quickly got Her stunning body back.
However, I guess due to My infidelity, Where She would say things “ I think that guy fancies Me “ , She started to show out to any admirer.
When We had sex “ She would say things like So,and So fancies Me “ I would say “ Well would You like to fuck Him??? “.
Sometimes She would say Yes, this was an instant turn on to Me,as I imagined the scenario.
However nothing happened other than She started to realise that the thought of Her fucking other Men , turned Her Husband on.
The turning point came at a neighbour,s party one night, the ******* was flowing, one thing led to another and, She said to Me , that one of our neighbours Husband,s wanted to fuck Her, ( We always agreed after My indiscretion to be Honest with each other).
I said if You want to go ahead.
She disappeared for a while,She had gone to the neighbour,s empty House.
When She came back, She said to Me ,come outside, Iwant to show You something.
She got Me out in the garden gave Me a long passionate Kiss, and said “ Thank You Darling “ then put Her hand between Her legs and wiped Her lover,s cum round My face.
We quickly left the party to go home and fuck.
I asked if She had enjoyed it, She said “ It was overall a nice experience, but the sex wasn’t brilliant “, But the ice was broken, She had had Her first experience other than Me.
We found that talking about various people/ couples at the party, turned us both on,discussing who, We thought were into swinging etc.
I remember Her saying to Me “ You really don’t mind Me having sex with other guy,s do You?.
I remember saying “ I don’t mind what You do as long as You tell me “, She replied that She did not mind Me having sex with other Woman.
So when We got invited to another party a few months later,We got talking to some older friends from another part of the estate, clearly there was sexual attraction between us all.
We ended up becoming quite long term sexual partners the 4 of us, this lasted quite a few years, and also involved other couples as well.
We found that some of the Husband,s in the group, we’re not able to handle the situation in the long term, ( It was always the Husband,s never the Wives ).
This led to Us deciding to find other avenue,s for our sexual taste,However as by now We were both well used to fucking in front of other people, and I was fast realising that My Wife enjoyed being watched as well as the sex.
We started visiting swinger clubs, that were in their infancy in those days, some were very poorly run and others were quite well organised and run.
As My Wife was a tall slim beautiful girl, She was also, Very popular at a swingers event.
She , loved showing off, and by now was used to having multiple partners, and absolutely loved being the centre of attention.
I must say She had by now ( Circa 1980 and without telling Me ) Had two tattoos done on Her bum and to the right of Her pussy and also Her clit pierced .
All done without a word to Me,and the guy who did them saying to Her , this is the first time I have ever done this.
I know when She decided to show Me, I could not keep my hands of of Her.
In fact the main swingers club,We frequented She was responsible for a number of other Woman having similar things done.
She, within our little world was a star, and by now had developed into a very confident sexual Woman and a far cry from that 16.3 year old that I first Met.
As We had alway,s said We would not lie to each other, She had the habit of saying say midweek “ Do mind if I go out Friday “ , I would say Who is it this time, She always went, and some our best sex was when She came home and that wet sloppy fuck and the taste and smell of another man on Her.
She,at the same time encouraged Me to have other Woman which I did, She would ask Me when I got home what it was like what was said ,Was I seeing Her again etc etc.
She even arranged for Me to fuck Her young Sister, however whilst She was nice, Her older sister was something else.
I am writing this to indicate how our relationship had developed, The essence being trust in each other, I was blessed with what I thought a reasonable sized cock, and never had any trouble in that department.
We were not regular,s at swinger,s clubs but seemed to go in fits and start,s.
As our Children got older We had to be careful in our lives anyway also it got more difficult to arrange any sex fun anyway.
It was more a,case of coming home from work whilst the kid,s we’re at school and Her saying to Me with that look She gave me “ I have been a bit of a naughty girl today “
then going upstairs with Her looking at our bed with a cum stain in the white sheets, and Her opening Her legs to reveal Her lovers cum dried in Her pussy Hair, this would drive Me mad and just want to get inside Her.
She Also sometimes said one of our neighbours had had our youngest while She fucked someone, which obviously let everyone living around us know what She was up to.
This never bothered either of us, in fact I thought it a turn on.
As time went by We drifted in and out of the swinging scene.
It all changed when She was I think around 48 and Me 51, She got a phone call one night from a friend from swinging.
To ask if we would be interested in attending a big party Nr St Albans, that We had never been to before, We,agreed to go, it was a big House in Radlett Hert,s ( Now used for Ben Dover blue films ) but before then.
There were a lot of couples and singles there, probably the largest swinger,s event Wr We ever attended.
I remember talking to another young couple that were first timer,s at one of these events, and being extremely attracted to the Wife, My Wife was talking to some,other woman She knew, I went with the younger couple to one of the rooms, to have MMF sex with them.
I guess an Hour or so Pat in their company She had both of us also at the same time which She said She enjoyed.
I wandered back to the main area/ lounge Where a very large crowd of couples and singles had gathered their must have been 50/60 or so people in the room and all were watching a white Woman being doubly penetrated by ( Then ) the two biggest cock,s I had ever seen.
As I worked My way to the front My Wife saw Me watching caught my gaze and licked Her lips and winked at Me as the two cocks pounded Her arse and pussy, She was enjoying it and judging by the cream on their cock, quite a bit.
They put on a wonderful show for everyone watching, and You could see that some of the other Woman were getting turned on by what they were viewing.
My Wife made them both cum twice in Her without any condom,s and both changed places several times.
Eventually it ended and We drove home, As soon as We were driving home on Her own, I remember smiling at Her and saying just “ Wow “ You were amazing.
She asked what it was like for Me with the Young couple, I said Yes it was nice, but watching Her was more,exciting.
I cannot remember whether We were in the car or at Home in bed, But She said.
You know what those two guys were brilliant and that they had made Her cum off so many times and that She didn’t want to go to any white on white on white events again.
She was saying She didn’t realise what effect having BBC felt like and that She thouroughly enjoyed it and would love it again.
So that was the start of a little over ten years or so of Her love of big black cock,s.
Eventualy ending up with a younger black boyfriend whom had the biggest ever cock I ever saw.
We have posted before about how She came to meet Him etc etc.
However as We are no longer in the lifestyle as,We are now both just to old.
Its nice remembering what a good life We both have had.🤪
Loved reading about your history, thanks so much for sharing here. Your wife is one hot firecracker, very arousing to think of her.

m-k-madegif-ir-kiss-posted-ezgif-6-990a3c470b83-gif.6607837
She’s not your gf anymore she belongs to him now 100%

Back