Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

There's something to be said for experience and seasoned men. Had a co-worker at my job that I crushed-on consistently but did not act on it since he was married. After his and his wife's divorce, I wanted to seize the opportunity but felt it wasn't right since he was still probably adjusting to his lifestyle change.
He would probably be very happy to have interaction with you!
He's got alot of passion and frustration that needs to be released.
You would be the recipient of all that.
Think about that.

I found this 2 gentlemen attractive.
Loved the photos , my wife remarked on the one in the shower she said he looked like our next door neighbour when living in the UK , she started having sex twice a week with him after he introduced himself half naked to her , she was having problems with the power and as he was in his back yard if he could help , arriving in just his shorts she could see a huge cock waving around , he fixed the issue so she made coffee and they chatted, she tells me she couldn’t keep her eyes off his crouch , she explains, it just got bigger and I was getting wet looking at it , no words were said , he just released it and I went on my knees and sucked him mind you I couldn’t get it in my mouth , he lifted my dress removed my panties picked me up sat me on the kitchen table spread my legs and fed me his cock head as we tongue kissed thank god I was very wet as I could feel it was so thick hurting at first but soon I accepted it , that was the first of many sessions I had with my old neighbour.

Back