Nude Beach

Interesting, tell us about your visit there.
My wife an I went a few times. Twice when it first opened. The people were just ordinary people that liked to play and have a good time in a relaxed atmosphere. Then life got busy. The last time we were there was 18 months before my wife passed away due to cancer. No we did not know at this point. The crowd had changed. A bit younger, a bit pushier, a bit more over refreshed and the place was a bit more crowded. The last time I went was with a friend with benefits. Crowd was the same age, a lot more pushier, more privileged toward staff and a lot more refreshed. In short they were working too hard to have a good time to have a good time. Also there was a lot more of them. Standing room only in the pool type thing.

have since found new places to go. Some near by in Jamaica others in the Virgin Islands and others in Bermuda, Bahamas, Panama. All were laid back with locals that understand people came for a fun time and forget their lives for a while. Most of the couples at these places seemed to have mid to late forties husbands / boy friends and early to mid thirties wives / girl friends.

My wife an I went a few times. Twice when it first opened. The people were just ordinary people that liked to play and have a good time in a relaxed atmosphere. Then life got busy. The last time we were there was 18 months before my wife passed away due to cancer. No we did not know at this point. The crowd had changed. A bit younger, a bit pushier, a bit more over refreshed and the place was a bit more crowded. The last time I went was with a friend with benefits. Crowd was the same age, a lot more pushier, more privileged toward staff and a lot more refreshed. In short they were working too hard to have a good time to have a good time. Also there was a lot more of them. Standing room only in the pool type thing.

have since found new places to go. Some near by in Jamaica others in the Virgin Islands and others in Bermuda, Bahamas, Panama. All were laid back with locals that understand people came for a fun time and forget their lives for a while. Most of the couples at these places seemed to have mid to late forties husbands / boy friends and early to mid thirties wives / girl friends.
Thank you for the report. Interesting how things change once it must have gotten popular and well known by the general public.

Although I'm not sure what you mean by the word "refreshed". I had n't heard that reference before as a slang term.

Thank you for the report. Interesting how things change once it must have gotten popular and well known by the general public.

Although I'm not sure what you mean by the word "refreshed". I had n't heard that reference before as a slang term.
Refreshed in like can I refresh your RUM and Coke for you. Can I get you a refresh on your beer. Another term is Pissed to the Gilis, ******* as a skunk.

Back