I KNOW THE FIRST TIME I WAS WITH A BLK. GUY HE WAS WAY TO BIG FOR ME TO TAKE , HE WAS ABOUT 10 INCHES LONG .IT TOOK ME 4 TIMES WITH HIM BEFORE HE COULD GET IT ALL IN, HIS COCK WAS THE BIGGER THEN ANY OTHER I HAD EVERY TAKEN .MY HUSBAND IS AROUND 6 INCHES AND THE OTHER GUY I HAD BEEN WITH WAS NO BIGGER THEN 8 INCHES MAYBE .SO YOU SEE WHY IT WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO TAKE ALL OF HIM.... BUT NOW I CAN TAKE IT ALL
Oh!

I don't think any BBC is too big because my first anal penetration me and my gay brother in law were 69ing and we had been partying and I was as horny as fuck so he's fingering my asshole lubing it up and both of us are sucking cock then he sticks the neck part of a long neck beer bottle in my ass. I tell him don't push any more in I'll back up on it. So he holds it there and I pump my ass twice and when I went back the third time I relaxed my asshole and I took every inch of they long neck bottle. That was my first penetration. I told my brother in law I guess my assholes made to take huge black cocks. I'm ready for some monster black cock to pound and gangbang my asshoel

I bought this penis to show him the difference with my 4.6 inches, now let's see how I show it to him, so when he tries a big black cock he will forget about my dick.

Attachments

• img (2).jpg
    img (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 76
just as all men aren't created equal down below, same w/us ladies. i happen to be built larger than some of my gfs which made it easier to handle large cocks &, more importantly, made me NEED large cocks to really get going. i've known women who fucked nearly as many men as me & they still can't handle big cocks(so much for the slut/loose pussy myth)but i've known others that can eventually handle them w/some work involved(lol). it seems they get opened to their full extent but can go back to their normal size after a few days. i've also known others like me who haven't ever really have much trouble. i was this way since i started fucking in jr high school back in n.c.

You will be amazed by how much huge black cock,your shy innocent white wife can take! My whore took a foot of African black cock as big around as a beer can,like she had been taking it all her life!

Attachments

• 001-cuckwatchbbc848474.jpg
    001-cuckwatchbbc848474.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 88
  • 1afaf3e3.jpg
    1afaf3e3.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 1 (1).jpg
    1 (1).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 1ec6518d.jpg
    1ec6518d.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 013b31dc.jpg
    013b31dc.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 74
  • 9731c778.jpg
    9731c778.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 67
  • 550_1000.jpg
    550_1000.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 982d246b.jpg
    982d246b.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 73
  • 1270972851.jpg
    1270972851.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 5609386.jpg
    5609386.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 62
  • c772b829.jpg
    c772b829.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 59

Please login or become a member to view

First time I saw really big black guy in person I was OMG! No way it can fit inside me. So I try really hard use my hand and my mouth but he want to put inside. It take few tries and few minutes, I am so trying to relax, but I am so nervous how a dck this big is just going to to me and hurt. Finally after he got little bit into me he does not want to wait and he just pushed. It was more pain than I ever felt, them I can feel myself getting wetter, I thought he made me ******* or something. But he started fucking me and I started to feel his huge size filling me and making me so good feeling, I loved it.

First time I saw really big black guy in person I was OMG! No way it can fit inside me. So I try really hard use my hand and my mouth but he want to put inside. It take few tries and few minutes, I am so trying to relax, but I am so nervous how a dck this big is just going to to me and hurt. Finally after he got little bit into me he does not want to wait and he just pushed. It was more pain than I ever felt, them I can feel myself getting wetter, I thought he made me ******* or something. But he started fucking me and I started to feel his huge size filling me and making me so good feeling, I loved it.
You are such an amazing hot little Asian slut!!

Black and Asian is just plain sexy

I've never met a cock that I couldn't take (easily)... it's funny how what want most is a cock that's literally TOO big to fit inside me, alas I honestly don't think I'll ever find one

Back