• I would suck them

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • I would let you breastfeed me

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • I would cum on them and let hubby clean the nipples

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters
Hey!

Wondering how many of you love huge tits. My hubby is addicted to them but it would be such a massive turn on to know that you guys also love them and have your cocks hard when watching them! Btw, watch the video to see them moving :devilish:

Girls, do your thing and post yours too! :love:
You have amazing tits. They would look hot with a huge load on top of them

Hey!

Wondering how many of you love huge tits. My hubby is addicted to them but it would be such a massive turn on to know that you guys also love them and have your cocks hard when watching them! Btw, watch the video to see them moving :devilish:

Those are gorgeous! I wanna suck on those nipples and rub those breasts!

Hey!

I love seeing your big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples.

Hey!

I am happy to see that 41% of the black men would enjoy shooting their cum loads on our lucky white wife's big beautiful naked white TiTs and nipples and let us lucky white cuckold husbands lick up their cum loads off of our white wife's nipples.

Haha you have to compete with my hubby for that, it’s his biggest fantasy to have my massive tits covered in cum by a black cock and then let him go inside while he is licking them.
Your husband is a very lucky man to be married to such a dirty exciting black cock and cum loving slut and a fine white wife.
I hope your white husband is soon able to enjoy licking black men's cum loads off of your beautiful massive white TiTs and nipples.

Back