New...Excited and afraid

I’m married and he’s single.
Yeah that's definitely a complex. But, the longer you drag it on, the worse it will get. If your hubby doesn't know, at some point you should come clean. But, if you value your marriage more than the bull, you don't need to, unless your hubby is open and you know he can deal with it, otherwise, just cut it off with the bull and move on. Don't even try to fool yourself into thinking it will pass if you continue seeing him. Again, you have to decide what's the priority.

Yeah that's definitely a complex. But, the longer you drag it on, the worse it will get. If your hubby doesn't know, at some point you should come clean. But, if you value your marriage more than the bull, you don't need to, unless your hubby is open and you know he can deal with it, otherwise, just cut it off with the bull and move on. Don't even try to fool yourself into thinking it will pass if you continue seeing him. Again, you have to decide what's the priority.
You’re right! And you’ve given me a lot to think about.

She seems too emotionally invested in such a short time. I know there is no rule of thumb for when someone can get attached, but you have to be realistic. She met him once, and if he is not communicating at level that provides enough comfort, then take it as a red flag and move on. But I have to wonder, what is she looking for out of this? Romance or just good s3x while having fun? All that romantic stuff he is sharing seems like he or even she, is on a path beyond just playing.
💯

In this lifestyle, sexual desire cannot be mixed with feelings or infatuations. It's the worst mistake a person can make...

And that everything must genuinely give way, no one in their right mind can give their personal data to anyone they meet online.

She seems too emotionally invested in such a short time. I know there is no rule of thumb for when someone can get attached, but you have to be realistic. She met him once, and if he is not communicating at level that provides enough comfort, then take it as a red flag and move on. But I have to wonder, what is she looking for out of this? Romance or just good s3x while having fun? All that romantic stuff he is sharing seems like he or even she, is on a path beyond just playing.
Yes, I called her on the excess romance stuff but that's also who she is. Without the romantic connection it cannot be a go for her. So I was very clear and told her the things that were over the top and too much as far as my perspective and she did what we spoke of and prioritized us over them. We set boundaries but in that process until presented with issues being new to the game also means being naive to those potential issues. I'm sure we dodged a bullet but she is still sad but will get over it. He seemed like he could be the abusive type who showers with love and attention and then when anything is not perfect it's all 100% or 0%, no compromise at all.

Good. A snowbunny should always do what her Black Daddy says 👰🏼‍♀️♠️
dinner party princess GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

Back