My wife surprised me today!

Shecuckedme

Male
Gold Member
From
MN, US
We were just relaxing this morning drinking coffee and watching tv and she was surfing through the channels and left it on a basketball game, she’s not a sports fan so I said basketball? She said well yeah lots of black men in a teasing manner, it was you who got me interested. I smiled at her and said yeah I know you like to look at black men, she said yeah I think it would be fun to see a real black penis instead of just pictures like you send me. Progress? I don’t know but I hope so.

Last edited:
We were just relaxing this morning drinking coffee and watching tv and she was surfing through the channels and left it on a basketball game, she’s not a sports fan so I said basketball? She said well yeah lots of black men in a teasing manner, it was you who got me interested. I smiled at her and said yeah I know you like to look at black men, she said yeah I think it would be fun to see a real black penis instead of just pictures like you send me. Progress? I don’t know but I hope so.
She straight up said it. It’s only a matter of time. 😁

Awesome

Mmm..she will soon be addicted to BBC..enjoy it..

Progress??? That's like a woman coming straight out and saying to you "whip it out and show me what you got" and you thinking to yourself "I wonder if she is serious"? Hell yes this is the moment that you been waiting for. This is the green light for you to go find her a bull.

Make friends with a real lifestyle bull and let him know you guys are new and what you expect to happen. Then all three of you guys hook up for a lunch and you introduce them. Have them start communicating on their own then eventually you can set up a playdate!

Progress??? That's like a woman coming straight out and saying to you "whip it out and show me what you got" and you thinking to yourself "I wonder if she is serious"? Hell yes this is the moment that you been waiting for. This is the green light for you to go find her a bull.

Make friends with a real lifestyle bull and let him know you guys are new and what you expect to happen. Then all three of you guys hook up for a lunch and you introduce them. Have them start communicating on their own then eventually you can set up a playdate!
The problem is sometimes she talks Iike how I described in my original post and other times she says it’s not going to happen, sometimes I think she just says things like that to get me going but she doesn’t seem like she has much intention of following through.

The problem is sometimes she talks Iike how I described in my original post and other times she says it’s not going to happen, sometimes I think she just says things like that to get me going but she doesn’t seem like she has much intention of following through.
I have to wonder, as I have heard quite a few times before, is that she is just making sure you are okay with it. I know she saw this and that, but real life is different from fantasy. If shown you are really ok, maybe.

The problem is sometimes she talks Iike how I described in my original post and other times she says it’s not going to happen, sometimes I think she just says things
Dude, spend some money and take her to a basketball game. Courtside would do the trick. Make it an evening out and the ride home will be amazing

Back