My husband watching me fuck

I know my husband likes stroking his cock he admits he prefers to stroke his cock watching me take a black cock in my pussy. Watching my husband stroking his cock while I'm being pleasured by another black cock always makes my pussy wetter and I enjoy the fuck better. Wishing I had a black cock in my pussy now I'm extremely horny very wet with a black dildo toy in my pussy as I typed this confession don't get me wrong I like my husband's cock but I also like having them black cock in my pussy sometimes even more.

View attachment 7515687
Lucky guy looks like a lot of fun

I know my husband likes stroking his cock he admits he prefers to stroke his cock watching me take a black cock in my pussy. Watching my husband stroking his cock while I'm being pleasured by another black cock always makes my pussy wetter and I enjoy the fuck better. Wishing I had a black cock in my pussy now I'm extremely horny very wet with a black dildo toy in my pussy as I typed this confession don't get me wrong I like my husband's cock but I also like having them black cock in my pussy sometimes even more.

Come to Columbia sc

View attachment 7515687

View attachment 7515687
I'm 28 fit with a muscular build and abs and I'm 11 inches if you're up for a challenge 365 833-1256

Back