My Asian Wife Makes Admission

JRisen65

Male
From
CA, US
I haven't been here for quite a while but I'm back with an update. Been trying to get my wife to try bbc for a long time. Got her to the point that she will watch interracial videos with me and gets quite hot. She especially enjoys the amateur Asian wife videos with well hung black men. I bought a Mr Marcus replica black dildo to try out while we watch the videos. But she won't let me use it. When I ask her why she says she is afraid she will enjoy it too much and will want the real thing. I told her that's the point and I would be happy for her if she opened up to it. She is afraid that she will become addicted to it like her cousin did. Her cousin left her husband for a black man after having sex with him on several occasions. She also admitted to pleasing herself thinking about Mr Marcus fucking her and cumming. Feels like she is right there but thinks it will hurt our relationship. Any advice from the experts in the life?

I haven't been here for quite a while but I'm back with an update. Been trying to get my wife to try bbc for a long time. Got her to the point that she will watch interracial videos with me and gets quite hot. She especially enjoys the amateur Asian wife videos with well hung black men. I bought a Mr Marcus replica black dildo to try out while we watch the videos. But she won't let me use it. When I ask her why she says she is afraid she will enjoy it too much and will want the real thing. I told her that's the point and I would be happy for her if she opened up to it. She is afraid that she will become addicted to it like her cousin did. Her cousin left her husband for a black man after having sex with him on several occasions. She also admitted to pleasing herself thinking about Mr Marcus fucking her and cumming. Feels like she is right there but thinks it will hurt our relationship. Any advice from the experts in the life?
Well she said it all, perhaps she loves and respects you, not sure why when you keep pushing her away, but she is correct once she goes black she may never go back, are you sure this is what you want. Speaking as an Asian lady, I can speak first hand o the topic, getting me to go with black men was not the topic in the beginning it was just swinging or swapping, I think cause he wanted to fool around but once we began in the swinging lifestyle it was impossible to turn off for both of us. We survived and today enjoy an active alternate lifestyle, which includes me being shared with other males mostly black! I enjoy it as does he. It there were times when I almost left him for other men who were such better at sex than he, it has worked out in the end and we understand how to separate sex from love but it could of very easily gone the other way! My advice is be careful what you wish for!

And just to be completely transparent, I am 20 years older than my wife and have a health condition that prevents me from having the ability to perform sexually consistently. I just want her to be happy in that area of her life as she is in all other aspects of our marriage.

Well she said it all, perhaps she loves and respects you, not sure why when you keep pushing her away, but she is correct once she goes black she may never go back, are you sure this is what you want. Speaking as an Asian lady, I can speak first hand o the topic, getting me to go with black men was not the topic in the beginning it was just swinging or swapping, I think cause he wanted to fool around but once we began in the swinging lifestyle it was impossible to turn off for both of us. We survived and today enjoy an active alternate lifestyle, which includes me being shared with other males mostly black! I enjoy it as does he. It there were times when I almost left him for other men who were such better at sex than he, it has worked out in the end and we understand how to separate sex from love but it could of very easily gone the other way! My advice is be careful what you wish for!
As long as you are both being honest with each other and putting yourselves before others, you'll be ok. I truly respect your wife for being honest with you.

She will open her legs to a BBC soon. Make sure she is not using a condom when she fucks her first BBC, the thrill and fear will make her cum hard!

I hope you are right. I'm a little concerned though. I tried using a new black dildo on her last night but it was painful for her. I could only get the head in her. Every time I would try to push it deeper she said it hurt. It's too thick. I got her really wet by licking her pussy and rubbing the head of the black dildo on her and fingering her. But it was just too big. I hope I haven't scared her. She has been getting very close. I've been seeing her staring at black men when we go to the gym. Any advice? How long should it take too stretch her open with the dildo? I know once she takes it all she will be taking black dick.but I am concerned she won't try the dildo again. She is a Filipina. They are very tight.

I hope you are right. I'm a little concerned though. I tried using a new black dildo on her last night but it was painful for her. I could only get the head in her. Every time I would try to push it deeper she said it hurt. It's too thick. I got her really wet by licking her pussy and rubbing the head of the black dildo on her and fingering her. But it was just too big. I hope I haven't scared her. She has been getting very close. I've been seeing her staring at black men when we go to the gym. Any advice? How long should it take too stretch her open with the dildo? I know once she takes it all she will be taking black dick.but I am concerned she won't try the dildo again. She is a Filipina. They are very tight.
Have to slowly train her pinay pussy.

You’ll want ground rules and always ensure you reinforce your that you love her or else she might walk.

Back