Mrs Playin's First Experience..story and photos.

A little about us... So we've shot photos for years now and have tens of thousands of them. We started our sharing on a photo sharing site a while back when we first started having fun with this hobby. It started with just tit photos and evolved from there as she became more comfortable into her becoming quite the slut when she wants to be. We currently have just over 11,000 photos on the other site with just over a half a billion views. So that's where most of our time is spent.. Joined here to share black cock specific photos which we don't have quite as many of but the ones we do have are quite hot. Our other photos include black and and white cocks along many sexy and nude photos taken in and out of a variety of outfits over the years. She's had sex with a number of men and several of those sessions were extensively photographed and others were not at the request of the men....married etc. She's fucked an airline pilot more than once and had others fly from as far as California specifically to fuck her. Have met guys in bars and gone back to their rooms for sex and have met people at Austin, TX's hippie hollow who were watching us take photos at the lake. There's actually several hundred photos from this encounter that I could start over and add many of them here. But for now I'm going to post some from another photo session we did and I'll tell about it below as I post them... If you to see many more of this previous session, let me know Also you can PM me and I'll direct you to the other place we share. It's not a pay site, we've always done this for fun and shared freely.
I have been a fan of you guys for years back in the day of the RC BBs. Could you point me to the 'other' site you mentioned?

We’d been doing sexy photos for a while and have quite a collection. That evolved into playing with other couples and single guys. We knew someone who had met this guy before a recommended him so I convinced her to do it. I just thought the contrast in the photos would be hot.
And your hunch was so right.

Back