Mrs Playin's First Experience..story and photos.

DSC_1866BW.jpg
At this point I'm not sure what her expression means.. Maybe surprised he went there or glad he did. Clearly quickly processing thoughts. I would point out that many times it is thought to be highly erotic when a white wife's wedding ring is visible when playing with a black cock. In this photo, A St Martin locals wedding ring is in view practically touching a strange white woman's pussy. And with is rock hard cock only inches away. Is this just as hot as if it were the other way around ?? I can guarantee her pussy is quite wet by now.

Does he want to fuck her at this point ? You think he's giving any thought to what his wife would think ? What would you do if you found yourself in this position ?

Should we continue or just leave this as a mystery ?

Last edited:
View attachment 7288104
At this point I'm not sure what her expression means.. Maybe surprised he went there or glad he did. Clearly quickly processing thought. I would point out that many times it is thought to be highly erotic when a white wife's wedding ring is visible when playing with a black cock. In this photo, St Martin locals wedding ring is in view practically touching a strange white woman's pussy. And with is rock hard cock only inches away. Is this just as hot as if it were the other way around ??
It’s super hot but I worry about the sand! Rinse and fuck is my motto!

View attachment 7288104
At this point I'm not sure what her expression means.. Maybe surprised he went there or glad he did. Clearly quickly processing thoughts. I would point out that many times it is thought to be highly erotic when a white wife's wedding ring is visible when playing with a black cock. In this photo, A St Martin locals wedding ring is in view practically touching a strange white woman's pussy. And with is rock hard cock only inches away. Is this just as hot as if it were the other way around ?? I can guarantee her pussy is quite wet by now.

Does he want to fuck her at this point ? You think he's giving any thought to what his wife would think ? What would you do if you found yourself in this position ?

Should we continue or just leave this as a mystery ?
Please do continue! THAT is one VERY lucky black guy! If he was me, my cock would be dripping with pre-cum so I would make the leap and ask you if it was OK if I could fuck your beautiful wife but that's just me! LOL!

So honestly I don't know what this conversation is about. She's looking a little serious here.. After this she told me she was going to walk back up the beach to where we left her clothes and the other swimsuits. was two or three minutes away. I was messing with my camera cleaning some of the salt water spray off and after about 5 minutes she didn't return so I headed that way.
DSC_1875BW.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_1877BW.jpg
    DSC_1877BW.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 37
I have a series of photos I took of the Mrs and her first black cock. We've taken and shared photos for many years and finally got a chance to do this. It started as a massage we had arranged in a hotel near Atlanta. This was a few years back but we are probably looking at doing it again in the near future.

This is a before photo while waiting for him to arrive. I can tell shes a little nervous. She has no idea what's about to transpire.

Edited to remove the blur from this photo. Maybe I'll unblur them all. Also started adding photos from another encounter that we had in St Martin a few months before she met this guy.

View attachment 7288389
Noice Split Depth GIF by MOODMAN

Back