Most Common Age of Shared Wives

Yesterday in the gym I was talking to a lady who looked like she was in her 60s. She was taking over this leg press machine that I just got finished using. I insisted on wiping it down before moving on and she was very delighted about it.

Then she made a comment about how she always sees me wiping my equipment and how I'm always grooving to my music, which tells me she be watching! That's when I told her that "I'm an energetic guy and I put the same energy into everything that I do especially in the gym, on the dance floor, or in the bedroom"! When I said that her face lit up and her mouth was wide open with surprise! Then I walked away knowing that I was leaving her wet and full of curiosity!

What she didn't know was that in my mind I was thinking "Watch out Mrs Lady, because you are in no pull out territory"!♠️

I do believe that she is married too! I believe her husband comes with her sometimes!
My wife and I go to the same gym and I would love for her to encounter a man like you that would interact with her in this way.

I am not sure if there is any correct or even a validated answer on my question but I was wondering if there is a certain age group that are more keen into cuckolding, wife sharing, Stag Vixen lifestyle. Obviously being a member of this forum, i have read stories and comments from all age groups. but i was also able to formulate in my mind some statistical data around age groups.

I believe early forties is the answer for me, when the exploration starts and it is most common.

Also question for the bulls is there any Nationality that is more keen to the lifestyle? (i.e. Americans, Europeans, Latin, Asian ........)

Thank you
Dang we started early if this is the case!! Late 20's for us!

Back