Most Common Age of Shared Wives

ayamaharider

Couple
From
US
I am not sure if there is any correct or even a validated answer on my question but I was wondering if there is a certain age group that are more keen into cuckolding, wife sharing, Stag Vixen lifestyle. Obviously being a member of this forum, i have read stories and comments from all age groups. but i was also able to formulate in my mind some statistical data around age groups.

I believe early forties is the answer for me, when the exploration starts and it is most common.

Also question for the bulls is there any Nationality that is more keen to the lifestyle? (i.e. Americans, Europeans, Latin, Asian ........)

Thank you

Depends on the Bull! I get couple's in their 20s, 30s, 40s, and 50s and it's a good balance! I want to try 60s hotwives and see if I can knock one up! I know it's not going to happen but it will be a pleasure trying though!♠️
Yeah I have fucked a 62, 65 and 67 year old ladies. Did not knock anyone of them up. But damn those mature ladies fucked like they where 20 years old again.lol

Yeah I have fucked a 62, 65 and 67 year old ladies. Did not knock anyone of them up. But damn those mature ladies fucked like they where 20 years old again.lol
Yesterday in the gym I was talking to a lady who looked like she was in her 60s. She was taking over this leg press machine that I just got finished using. I insisted on wiping it down before moving on and she was very delighted about it.

Then she made a comment about how she always sees me wiping my equipment and how I'm always grooving to my music, which tells me she be watching! That's when I told her that "I'm an energetic guy and I put the same energy into everything that I do especially in the gym, on the dance floor, or in the bedroom"! When I said that her face lit up and her mouth was wide open with surprise! Then I walked away knowing that I was leaving her wet and full of curiosity!

What she didn't know was that in my mind I was thinking "Watch out Mrs Lady, because you are in no pull out territory"!♠️

I do believe that she is married too! I believe her husband comes with her sometimes!

Yesterday in the gym I was talking to a lady who looked like she was in her 60s. She was taking over this leg press machine that I just got finished using. I insisted on wiping it down before moving on and she was very delighted about it.

Then she made a comment about how she always sees me wiping my equipment and how I'm always grooving to my music, which tells me she be watching! That's when I told her that "I'm an energetic guy and I put the same energy into everything that I do especially in the gym, on the dance floor, or in the bedroom"! When I said that her face lit up and her mouth was wide open with surprise! Then I walked away knowing that I was leaving her wet and full of curiosity!

What she didn't know was that in my mind I was thinking "Watch out Mrs Lady, because you are in no pull out territory"!♠️

I do believe that she is married too! I believe her husband comes with her sometimes!
I met the 60 year old at a gas station I go to almost everyday. Met the 65 year old one at Walmart I help her with her bags. And the 67 year old I met her at a bar .

you might be the first guy to flirt with her in who knows how long.

she is a, definite, possibility.

Most of the shared ones the genuine ones are over 50
I don’t fuck any over 25
I am the black Leonardo Caprio
Kept my rules got my chicks
I get new one every weeks with no issues
If an issue . I call up my speed dial chicks .. got 13
Life is Good

Here's that thing man, I don't mess with women, where I work, where I live, or where I workout, and it's for a very good reason!

I have never been that guy who could simply fuck a woman and it just be for sport! Even when I let them negotiate all the terms of a NSA/FWB situation they always want to renegotiate and change it into something serious! That's actually a huge reason why I only deal with MARRIED WOMEN in the lifestyle because I have even had a couple of so-called lifestyle unicorns try to switch up on me and start doing the relationship pillow talk after I have them seeing stars.

Look I'm that guy that knocks that pussy out the park and she starts talking about how she's in love and that I have no choice to give her what she wants or we can't associate anymore! Man you don't know how many times in the vanilla dating world I have had to get up in the wee hours of the morning and put my clothes on and leave or say "fine I guess we better get you on your way"! I've even had a couple of them try to go hand to hand me because they became so hurt that I wouldn't renegotiate with them. Remember I always let them make the terms of our NSA/FWB situation and it never fails they always caught feelings. Most of them were reasonable and told me "it's best we stop this now before we have a problem"! I totally understood and respected it!

I tell you what if I didn't have a rule against messing with women in the gym I would have been through half the females in the gym by now!

Yeah so I only deal with women in the lifestyle!

Yeah she regularly smiles and waves at me when I see her now!
another way to look at this. my wife did silver sneakers for exercise. if a 60 year old woman is at the gym, she might have ulterior motives. if she is using machines that the normal 60 yr old would not use, she probably is serious.

if she is just riding a bike or walking on a tread mill, she might be prospecting. she doesn't need a gym membership to walk or ride a bike.

another way to look at this. my wife did silver sneakers for exercise. if a 60 year old woman is at the gym, she might have ulterior motives. if she is using machines that the normal 60 yr old would not use, she probably is serious.

if she is just riding a bike or walking on a tread mill, she might be prospecting. she doesn't need a gym membership to walk or ride a bike.
I am too big for a 60 year old
Young - tight and white is my tinder choice

Back