Morning after excitement?

Any other husbands experience difficulty to sleep after a night with a bull?

We just had a date last night and it was so incredibly hot watching my wife take his huge cock. Now I’m stuck in bed while she’s blissfully asleep and I’m awake and completely horned up again.
Many times yes

I do also and find myself looking at the love bites and slipping in her while she sleeps and listen to her moans while still asleep on some occasions she wakes and rolls over on her back still dozing and pulls my cock towards her and I climb on her and fuck her again

We just had a date last night and it was so incredibly hot watching my wife take his huge cock. Now I’m stuck in bed while she’s blissfully asleep and I’m awake and completely horned up again.
When my gf fucks another man I'm.turned on a lot.
Seeing his hickeys on her neck tits thighs...
It all adds up

We just had a date last night and it was so incredibly hot watching my wife take his huge cock. Now I’m stuck in bed while she’s blissfully asleep and I’m awake and completely horned up aga

I understand completely after the bbc leaves my wife and I have sex several times and it's still on my mind the next morning if she's sleeping I'll jerk off thinking about the fun we had last night

Yup, that sounds about right.

Back