Met an older overweight bbc

We met a new bull online and we decided to meet him. I drove her an hour and a half to see him. He never mentioned his age or weight. When we got there she didn't care. She submitted to him all night. He fucked her, left and said not to leave that he would be back so we waited an hour for him to get back and fuck her again. It was a great night.
Atta girl. Keep that man happy!!!

We met a new bull online and we decided to meet him. I drove her an hour and a half to see him. He never mentioned his age or weight. When we got there she didn't care. She submitted to him all night. He fucked her, left and said not to leave that he would be back so we waited an hour for him to get back and fuck her again. It was a great night.
I have done the exact same thing and loved it!

There is something about (being probably the hottest wife the guy has ever had) and really submitting to a “big” Bull. It feels amazing! I actually get off on being an extra good fuck for a big Bull like that to blow his mind, make him never forget me.

Not something I’ve ever done long-term as I like super fit, stamina, muscular, etc. but.. I’d actually do it again (and again).

That second photo of you standing in front of him dressed (your wrist-watch showing), is super hot. You look so beautiful with him!

There is something about (being probably the hottest wife the guy has ever had) and really submitting to a “big” Bull. It feels amazing! I actually get off on being an extra good fuck for a big Bull like that to blow his mind, make him never forget me.

Not something I’ve ever done long-term as I like super fit, stamina, muscular, etc. but.. I’d actually do it again (and again).

The last “big” Bull I was with was same senecio, I did not realize how big (and Dom) he’d be but I had traveled to him while we were on a vacation in CA. He came out to my car, carried my overnight bag, took me by the wrist and led me into his apartment. FYI, The pre-communications we had made me feel safe. I stayed overnight, we actually fucked all night (bare) very well together (he came in me 3x), he gave me a serious red-ass spanking for something bratty I did (I said I wanted to go home after we fucked the first time, I was kidding but he was honestly mad). I went back the next morning VERY bruised, exhausted, sore, and very happy. I loved the experience.
That second photo of you standing in front of him dressed (your wrist-watch showing), is super hot. You look so beautiful with him!

A good black cock slut just wants to serve black cocks!!!

she's HOT ! you and the bull are both lucky bastards :devil:

Congratulations and very nice pictures. It is my dream with my wife too

Same here. Have hooked up with heavy guys, less attractive guys and way older guys too. There's something extra about being the hot wife (as you have said maybe the hottest woman) that guy has been with and giving him an exceptionally good time. It's a complete mental rush.

Would love to see some shots of him pounding her.

So fucking hot

The last “big” Bull I was with was same senecio, I did not realize how big (and Dom) he’d be but I had traveled to him while we were on a vacation in CA. He came out to my car, carried my overnight bag, took me by the wrist and led me into his apartment. FYI, The pre-communications we had made me feel safe. I stayed overnight, we actually fucked all night (bare) very well together (he came in me 3x), he gave me a serious red-ass spanking for something bratty I did (I said I wanted to go home after we fucked the first time, I was kidding but he was honestly mad). I went back the next morning VERY bruised, exhausted, sore, and very happy. I loved the experience.

wow sounds great ,my wife also has a thing for bigger heavy older guys making her subservient to them

and the serious red ass spanking for being bratty would be right up her alley

here's a video from her wank bank she often masturbates too and brings up when fucking

after watching try this interpretation made from my wife comments she made about how she would feel in that situation

one of her favorite parts is when the fat black guy takes a hold of her and bares her bottom and plays with her pussy like he owns it and gently slapping her bottom with a small strap and she reacts like he owns her at about 9 minutes in moaning in humiliation and pleasure and being under this fat black doms control

then at 15 minutes he commands her to get on all fours and kiss his chest and down his fat sweaty belly until she has to take his cock in her mouth which she seems eager to do as his dominance of her is almost complete

though shes been blindfolded she must now be aware by the odor his bulk and his voice when he commands her that shes under the control of a fat sweaty smelly dom black guy who she wouldn't under normal circumstances touch with a barge pole

but due to circumstances and her natural submissive ways shes got his cock in her mouth and is displaying her naked bottom and very wet married pussy to him and anyone present

the fact he has made her wear a tight top and stockings and shes made to keep them on at this point only embarasses her more as she feels her bottom and pussy are extra naked vulnerable and exposed as shes made to present them to anyone whos watching
this guy now owns her and when he reaches over to finger her eager wet married cunt and how it welcomes his big fingers into her and starts to rock her bottom back and forward to encourage his attention and he responds by slapping her arse again which bring moans of pleasure as she total abandoned herself to his control

he asks he if she wants something we cant make out due to his poor diction but she respond in the affirmative and he makes her present her bottom and pussy to him doggy while he licks her pussy and bumhole

she is now his to do with as he likes

at around minute 22 he takes her pussy with his cock and she screams out with embarrassed laughter as her pussy talks to him due to his oral attention and them his cock forsing the air out of it as her enters and fucks her cunt

she imagines how this refined stuck up lady or one of our wives would feel
being made to pussy fart by and in front this uncouth fat sweaty black guy

my wife says she would be mortified as all her last remaining dignity would be stripped way as her wet married pussy "talks" to fatso and tells him how much mrs pussy is enjoying his cock

and she would repeatedly and persistently keep trying to convince him it was her pussy and not her bumhole that farted and made the noise
haha like it matters to fatso
the fact is it tells him shes lost control of her body in lust and hes winning

and fatso would laugh at her and tells her shes not so stuck up is she
when shes red arsed and her cunts stuck on the end of his cock and her pussy is talking to him and shes losing control of her functions and cumming and farting over his cock

she can only agree and beg him not to tell anyone what she did or to stop fucking her lol

worse is to cum as she would noisily orgasm on his fat smelly black cock finally reducing her to his plaything totally under his control

this fat black dom would forever own a part of her
her pampered bottom and vagina would be his to spank and fuck as he pleases and he will now be her boss daddie

and what daddie says goes
and what daddie wants daddie gets

so keep that bottom and pussy ready

let me know what you think and if our thoughts align

heres my wife under the control of a older dominant guy exposed and subservient :love:
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4
View attachment 20201022_142328.mp4

Same here. Have hooked up with heavy guys, less attractive guys and way older guys too. There's something extra about being the hot wife (as you have said maybe the hottest woman) that guy has been with and giving him an exceptionally good time. It's a complete mental rush.
Husband wants me with a overweight, unattractive, uncut, older (65 and up) black man. I'm into it!

My wife and I had a similar experience with a group of about 5 college guys.

Back