Married White Men Like to Suck?!?!

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Is your craving as strong as your wives??
How do you feel when sucking a black cock?

before covid, i was feeling risky. I was secretly planning to travel over there to ATL, to one of your clubs called ‘bulldogs’. when I was researching it at work, my heart was pumping... the idea of me going down there myself, book a hotel and go there for the night, a young asian twink nerd like me, going there and talking to older black men.. and possibly taking one back to my room to satisfy my outrageous BBC craving!

i was wondering if this would be a good idea, have you been there? Would someone like me be able to have a good time? Anything i should
Worry about?

let me know, i still plan on doing soo once everything is okay again.

26 year old BBC that would love to hear from married white men who have sucked in the presence of your wives or fantasize about it....(I live in Atlanta and thats a pic of my tool)View attachment 1503699

Would you suck a BBC
Dude!

There can't be hardly any white guys here is that wouldn't go down in an instant on such a fine dick.

Would you suck a BBC
Hello, I am Jim...married to a white woman. Yes, I have had two prior private sucking experiences...I would enjoy discussing our respective thoughts. Jim

I fantasize about sucking black cock and getting fucked in front of my wife. She has no interest in other cock so I’ve found my own release by sucking and fucking more dominant men. The first cock i sucked - through a Glory hole 25yrs ago or so - was a bbc. I’ve been completely hooked since
Hi, I am a married white man who has also sucked a couple of black guys. I had a Chinese girlfriend one time who, like your wife, had no interest in black. Have you been able to convince her to try? Jim

Hi, I am a married white man who has also sucked a couple of black guys. I had a Chinese girlfriend one time who, like your wife, had no interest in black. Have you been able to convince her to try? Jim
Sadly no - been trying to get her to enjoy other cock for 15yrs

Would you suck a BBC
Mmm yes absolutely love to suck bbc and swallow wife hasn’t watched me yep but hopefully soon looking for one in Fort Lauderdale

Back