Married Christian BBC whores

Greedy maybe, but I think you are beautiful and love the way you cum in your movies gripping the sheets. Your husband loved eating your creampies, in fact your creampie movies are the reason for my obsession.
Obsessed with pies from eating my first at 19
A 34 year old wife of workmate I was intimate with and exuberance of youth I came too soon she just moved up my body and I began eating her up
From that day I was addicted to pies

She's the best. Whatever happened to her?
I heard she some kind of nurse or physical therapist, bottom line is it happens to all of us eventually, we get old and self conscious, so we retire while we can leave everyone with a good memory of us,,,most of us do, that is,,,for instance, how many of you remember Jan B as a tall thin blonde,,,as opposed to the last time you saw her? Certain Hollywood actresses chose the same route,,,remember the heart throb from the Avengers, Dianna Rigg? Did you see her on Game of Thrones? Brrrrrr!!!!

I heard she some kind of nurse or physical therapist, bottom line is it happens to all of us eventually, we get old and self conscious, so we retire while we can leave everyone with a good memory of us,,,most of us do, that is,,,for instance, how many of you remember Jan B as a tall thin blonde,,,as opposed to the last time you saw her? Certain Hollywood actresses chose the same route,,,remember the heart throb from the Avengers, Dianna Rigg? Did you see her on Game of Thrones? Brrrrrr!!!!
Janet M a s o n still looks amazing and she's in very good shape still wrangling all the bronco BBCs. 😉

I sure wouldn't mind seeing a "where are they now?" montage.

Diana rigg was a sex symbol for many in the day
A brilliant actress and still performing now I think
Yeah,,,she appeared in the last season of Game of Thrones! Totally different person, my hub can spot an actor or actress after not seeing them for 30 years, more often than not the credits prove him right. But she looked nothing like what she did when she was a poster in young boys bedrooms.

Janet M a s o n still looks amazing and she's in very good shape still wrangling all the bronco BBCs. 😉

I sure wouldn't mind seeing a "where are they now?" montage.
Janet and I are what you’d call contemporaries, we both started out in the mid ‘80’s, back then her and Deina were the only two doing what I was doing, displaying what happens when to real people get together, no condoms, no pulling out. So when I saw she was doing the exact same thing as me I appreciated her, then she went pro, got the water balloons, then they began to enter the room before she got there, that’s when we stopped watching her, then she went to Milfs, the GILF’s,,,she still had that pretty pixie face, but each boob is as big as her head, and that’s such a distraction we gain nothing by watching. Oh sure, she definitely made more money than me, but although I made enough to cover my equipment, I never got into it for that, I just stuck with my post birth flat boobs and kept in real from day one till I retired, if I could do it all over again the only thing I’d change would be to double down on everything I did do, cause I retired at least 7 years too early,,,but who expects to stay younger looking than normal for that age,,,I missed making a video with DFWK by 1 month, and I really wanted to do him for a long time, by the time he called I was already done. Oh well, can’t cry over spilled jizz, LOL

Janet and I are what you’d call contemporaries, we both started out in the mid ‘80’s, back then her and Deina were the only two doing what I was doing, displaying what happens when to real people get together, no condoms, no pulling out. So when I saw she was doing the exact same thing as me I appreciated her, then she went pro, got the water balloons, then they began to enter the room before she got there, that’s when we stopped watching her, then she went to Milfs, the GILF’s,,,she still had that pretty pixie face, but each boob is as big as her head, and that’s such a distraction we gain nothing by watching. Oh sure, she definitely made more money than me, but although I made enough to cover my equipment, I never got into it for that, I just stuck with my post birth flat boobs and kept in real from day one till I retired, if I could do it all over again the only thing I’d change would be to double down on everything I did do, cause I retired at least 7 years too early,,,but who expects to stay younger looking than normal for that age,,,I missed making a video with DFWK by 1 month, and I really wanted to do him for a long time, by the time he called I was already done. Oh well, can’t cry over spilled jizz, LOL
Thank you for always keeping it 💯 👏👏👏

You think DFW Knight wouldn’t do you right now?

Yeah,,,she appeared in the last season of Game of Thrones! Totally different person, my hub can spot an actor or actress after not seeing them for 30 years, more often than not the credits prove him right. But she looked nothing like what she did when she was a poster in young boys bedrooms.
She died the other year, sadly. In her early 80s. She worked to the end . She was a committed Christian , which didn’t , if rumour is correct prevent her from enjoying a very active sex life! A very fine actress indeed, she was made a dame. I saw her a few times on stage . She was a beautiful young woman and remained beautiful as she aged. Her d aughter is an actress too and they worked together in a number of BBC dramas. ( British Broadcasting Corporation, I’m afraid- but what a thought!)

You think DFW Knight wouldn’t do you right now?
Oh sure,,,but I’ve already retired, so that ship has sailed,,,although my fear of becoming an over wrinkled hag who stayed way beyond her “use by date” never actually became a thing, there's still my husbands health, and this was OUR thing that we did together, that was the biggest part of it for us, I couldn’t and wouldn’t ever treat him like I’d continue without him, so,,,everything ends someday!

Oh sure,,,but I’ve already retired, so that ship has sailed,,,although my fear of becoming an over wrinkled hag who stayed way beyond her “use by date” never actually became a thing, there's still my husbands health, and this was OUR thing that we did together, that was the biggest part of it for us, I couldn’t and wouldn’t ever treat him like I’d continue without him, so,,,everything ends someday!
Wise and kind as ever. You were among those who were such an inspiration to so many of us, when cuckolding was not really understood at all as a lifestyle , and interracial sex, while not perhaps carrying quite the same degree of taboo here in England as in the US, was very uncommon. Those videos , before the days of the internet , opened the eyes ( and then the legs!) of thousands of our wives ( as well as providing such wonderful material for their husbands and s ons to masturbate to!) and enriching the sex lives of so many of us.

Back