Marital bed

We have had several in our marital bed but they were long term friends and we trusted them. It worked out beautifully.

We would not allow a first time stranger at our home though. They must be longterm friends whom we know well.
For you, was it a conscious decision to invite them to your bed, or did it just happen and the bed was there?

My wife makes me wash the cum stained bedding from our bed when her bull is done with her pussy. I can't help but smell and lick the stains while jerking off before putting the sheets into the washing machine.

Sue has had sex with other men on our marital bed in 4 homes and our RV, all many times. She seems to enjoy it a lot.
Joanne was married to Neil and found out he was fucking some chick at work. She didn't say anything to him and found me on a dating site looking for a black guy to date. We met and the first time we fucked it was in the front seat of Neil's Ford pickup truck with her feet on the ceiling. She told me that she wasn't going to let him know that he cheated but lost all respect for him. When he was working she invited me over and pulled me to the bedroom got in the middle spread her legs and... put his pillow under her hips so she came on it.

Back